Vape Dinner Lady Flavours

Hey Guys,

For those that have tried our Dinner Lady E-liquids, which has been your favourite and why?

4 Likes

Strawberry custard is the only one I’ve tried and it was delicious, I even went as far as to try and clone it, mine was pretty close nuance wise.

The other flavours didn’t really appeal to me at the time but I’m open to trying new things so maybe I’ll revisit

3 Likes

I think its only me that has not tried Dinner Lady… I live under a rock, and have not had commercial juices in a while, but I cant wait to try these. Watching the Black Friday event. Maybe they have a deal on all 10 at 30/70 for subOhm!!! yum… Dinner Lady!

Homer

6 Likes

Hey Girl(s)! I’ve only vaped your Blackberry Crumble and have purchased too many bottles to count. I’ve been unable to emulate the inherent sweetness of it in any of my own recipes! And, it is very forgiving with respect to coil/cotton longevity. Want to share your secret? I promise I’ll not tell anyone… :zipper_mouth_face: :wink:

7 Likes

I sadly haven’t tried any since I have been making my own. I have always been interested in trying but haven’t pulled the trigger on a purchase.

7 Likes

So I tried a couple of the 70/30 flavours, Blue Raspberry and Lemon Tart. The Lemon actually tastes just like pie I used to eat, well yummy but like a few above I have started to mix my own recently. Find it hard to buy a pre-mixed juice now, I look and I think about buying something (even if just a few shortfills for storage and emergency vapes) so I may just pull the trigger on a couple of Lemon Tarts later :smiley:

7 Likes

Never tried your brand, never been much of a commercial juice buyer though. Amongst the mainstream Vapers I know here your brand is considered very highly.

7 Likes

My wife and I tried the Berry tart, was nice…
Keen to try others, especially the lemon tart!

8 Likes

Earlier Lemon Tart was amazing and was one of my fave juices. Strawberry Custard was also good, though was a bit too sweet for me back then.

Strawberry Macaroons is my go-to now from Dinner Lady. I have Pink Berry on order, sounded good, never tried it.

7 Likes

Ahh damn I thought you came here to let everyone know that their Remixes of Lemon Tart were off …Lol…I tried the Lemon one when it first came out too sweet fo me but the Lemon was upfront and didnt have the disinfectant note a lot others do…

Why do you ask??

5 Likes

I’m gonna go out on a limb here princess and say it’s market research :man_shrugging: :thinking: :roll_eyes:

9 Likes

E-liquid from the e-liquid capital of the world the “Great North West” and that’s from someone who’s from the East Midlands! And no not talking about Seattle!!!

8 Likes

Oh yeah Lemon Tart!!!

7 Likes

Yeah Blackburn aren’t they?..not a million miles from me, The North West does everything better :wink: lol

7 Likes

Yeah Gun crime and Covid-19 spreading to name but two, lol!!!

8 Likes

Aint that the truth :roll_eyes: :man_facepalming:

8 Likes

Alright, I went and DID it. Bought some commercial juice !!!

10 Likes

SD, when you try the Blackberry, let me know what concentrate you think the main note is. TY

5 Likes
4 Likes

Nice!!!

6 Likes