Commercial Juice Discussion

Just in case you wanted to discuss or have questions about commercial juices.

6 Likes

@whthek I donā€™t know their Lemon Tart, but am wondering if after I try it, the same lower end is in the Blackberry Crumble as well.

Iā€™m getting a very distinctive Raspberry but with another distinct note in the Blackberry Crumble. Could be two distinct Raspberries, or one Rasp and one Black, and one leans towards INW Malina but is tempered. Iā€™ll have to try the Lemon Tart because Iā€™m thinking there might be lemon in here as well.

4 Likes

I think your on to something with Raspberry/Black Rasp. Iā€™ve gone through countless bottles of the BBC and my senses just cannot separate the flavors out!

3 Likes

Iā€™ll have to check a few bottles, but I get a similar profile to INW Malina, maybe a BlBerry, but Iā€™m still thinking Iā€™m getting some lemon. Iā€™ll know more when I try the Lemon Tart.

4 Likes

Yeah, your rightā€¦at the tail end, for me. Iā€™m thinking theyā€™ve developed their own concentrate base. If that makes any sense.

3 Likes

From all that Iā€™ve heard about their LT, the crumble might be the same elements in the BC. Would be a really easy spin off, if you took the main elements of the LT, removed the extra lemon, added in a rasp and a bb, and presto ??

4 Likes

What does it say on the bottle??

3 Likes

ā€œFlavouringsā€.

2 Likes

Nothingā€¦you have to read it. :laughing: Nothing beyond Blackberry Crumble.

2 Likes

Their strawberry custard had some of their flavourings and percents on, I might see if I can grab a small bottle of that from round here

4 Likes

Maybe in the UK @grubby, over here, PG/VG/Flavourings

4 Likes

Same here it looks likeā€¦ Iā€™ll check anyway, might be lucky

3 Likes

Iā€™m certainly no pro at this, but this product does not compare to anything else Iā€™ve tried, @Grubby. IOW my ability to pick even one concentrate out!

3 Likes

From a cost perspective, it would be wise to be able to accomplish that.

3 Likes

Iā€™m wondering if the Chemno LCW is in here.

3 Likes

LCW has that little bit of bite that is not in this,though.

3 Likes

Unless they useā€¦whatā€™s it called? ā€˜Smoothā€™ or something? To round off edges.

3 Likes

I will sayā€¦ I do not thinkā€¦

that is itā€¦ Itā€™s notā€¦ at least not to me. :smiley:

5 Likes

dl strawberry custard.PNG

6 Likes

Iā€™ve seen some clones using TPA Blackberry, but not sure, as thatā€™s not a super stellar BBery IMO. Could beā€¦

3 Likes