Vape Dinner Lady Flavours

Exactly! We just wanted to see what you guys thought!

7 Likes

But is your lemon tart the best :smirk:

9 Likes

Thanks Nevans!

4 Likes

I totally lied, by mistake. My ex left me a bottle of DinnerLady Berry tart, and it was hiding in the medicine cabinetā€“Found it last week!
I also ordered a shortfill of the Lemon Tart for the #CoolestGiveAwayEver that @Steampugs and all the vendors have put together! That should be arriving before the #VapeApocalypse.
I can now die happy. Im a proud Steam Crave owner with a GC Homogenizer and enough TP to last well over a month, and Nic for the next 5 years!
GOOD to GO!
:100:

6 Likes

Lemon Tart is the bestā€¦, It was all the talks just recently, so I had to try it & Iā€™d say it is wonderfulā€¦ not too sweet (okā€¦, maybe a tad to high) but it has wonderful f*in flavor! I would highly recommend it to anyone that likes a good lemon vape! My olā€™ lady tried the Berry Blast because I ordered the Lemon Tartā€¦, itā€™s goodā€¦, but WAY oversweetened! Tone back some & this would be great as well! Hope any of this short paragraph is useful.

6 Likes

Thanks St3v0, we always take feedback on like this!

6 Likes

Just spun up Dinner Lady Lemon Tart short fill with NudeNicotine 100mg/ml 100%vg base to 6mg (heated to 150 F)

This tastes wonderful! I see what all the hype was about! :heart:

Edit: this stuff is really really good! Iā€™m having trouble putting it down! Itā€™s sweet and punchy yet delicate. Flavorful and wonderful! Can they make a lemon meringue pie please? And a banana cream pie? And a coconut custard pie? How about a blueberry pie while weā€™re at it and a Boston cream pie would be astounding! I really didnā€™t expect I was going to be blown away

6 Likes

Really glad to hear youā€™re enjoying it Tmease!

We better get to work with all them requests!

6 Likes

Dinner Lady Lemon Tart is probably the most sought after profile in the mixing community. Many people have tried to make ā€œcopiesā€ of it.

8 Likes

@VapeDinnerLady So, when are you going to give us the recipe for the lemon tart? We share our recipes with you so it would be great for you to reciprocate. You could at least tell us which concentrate are used and leave the percentages to us?

5 Likes

We will have to keep you guessing on that one iā€™m afraid Luke! But iā€™ll give you one clue ā€œ12ā€ :wink:

4 Likes