SXmini NANO auto squonker

Just to be clear…

on the rebuildable deck… RSA… rebuildable squonk attimizer… you can use custom wires…

On the ceramic casing ADAv2 disk coil which can be rebuilt using their proprietary pre wrapped wires.
The wire is a new tech, its made of 2 different wire builds.
The leg posts are different sizes, and only by sheer pressure of begging for the wires to be released…
SXmini listened and agreed to release a diy type coil… :smiley:

I am vaping on it now, and can say wow… the taste has blown me away… there is zero cotton taste on a fresh build… :smiley: I am sooo digging the tip lmao… Bad Smoky!!! :rofl:

5 Likes

I want one

6 Likes

They sure are fun, @Dan_the_Man… about to take mine on outside and finish burning that huge stump in my yard. Then I am planting 20 azalea bushes down there, and I need to pick out a new tree… :smiley:

4 Likes

Only one? lol

3 Likes

I opened the green one up last night, @Timwis and omgosh… such a sleek thing…<3
and that tip!! omgosh!!! <3 it’s so tiny!!! :rofl:

since I have 2 open now, and the green one came with 2 resevoirs… will toss in some new juice and carry it down to the “hole” so I can trade my juices out… and hey!! No leaks!! No mess. I love it! :smiley:

6 Likes

We are so thrilled about the SX Nano, and it’s great to hear how much you liked it @SmokyBlue.

9 Likes

There is something interesting about an AUTO-squonk. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Think about the idea, instead of waiting for capillary action to pull maybe enough e-liquid into the cotton.
Instead of searching for guides on how to wick.
Instead of having dry hits on a higher wattage due to the low amount of liquid in the cotton…

An ESS Driver technology injects the liquid by force into the cotton. and only the correct and the specific intelligently measured amount will enter the cotton. now if that is not high tech…

8 Likes

@David! Glad you could make it :smiley:
Very nice community… some of the best people are here!

I really like the Nano, with all the upgrades and the simple menu… I know you guys have put a lot of work into this mod, and I want to thank you for the experience!

You have changed the way I think about cotton wicking and trying to achieve the best vape possible.
The fact I do not have to manually squonk or drip/fill just blows me away!

I will need a large container of the coils and then just send me a few large boxes at a time. :smiley:
The cost is so low, and the taste really exceeded my expectations.

Using my mixes, not a single dry hit, no burnt oops I vaped my wicking all gone… no spills leaks or other annoying bits… yeah… I love the Nano a bit too much… :smiley:

So again… thanks for the hard work you and your “gang” have done. You have come a long way from the Pumper… and the Nano… just crowns the expectation from a company like yours… :coffee: :hugs:

2 Likes

I am telling you Sd… I love mine. Was surprised when I got it… I have been babbling every since… and yes, no leaks and no worries of over dripping and even if the reservoir runs dry… you won’t get that nasty burnt taste. I still can not figure out how they did that. :nerd_face: but the tiny mod has amazed me.

3 Likes

That’s great and just to clarify I’m not into huge clouds. Just not into MTL. I’m more of a RDL vaper :wink:

4 Likes

Then you will love this one @Aliraonz … I don’t say it lightly, with the new tip design, it’s still fantastic.
It has me doing double takes and really does not vape like a small mod with a tiny dripper would. There will be a second drip tip coming out for it too, and it’s draw is similar to a toke of a cigarette… but the stock one that will come out of the box… it’s sweet. I can’t see it getting any better than this! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I will keep an eye for it. Thanks @SmokyBlue

4 Likes

Want that RDA experience but don’t want to either drip or press a bottle, no spit back or risk of dry hits, simple, Auto Squonk!!!

IMG_4032 IMG_4033

7 Likes

You have a tip for that, @Timwis :stuck_out_tongue: hehe!! I got that tip :nerd_face: :rofl:

I left the house today to run errands and the first time ever!!! In a very very long time, I forgot my mod… Im sucking and blowing right now… thank goodness… no bang-bang haha!! :smiley:

Happy New Year!! :tada:

3 Likes

Not tried the tip yet, got the DIY thingy bob’s on the way, every time i start thinking of writing the review i get an email saying something else is on the way for it so hold fire!

3 Likes

It wont be long :smiley: I absolutely love the tip… can’t believe I left my mod home, Tim… wow…
IM still mind blown… :tropical_drink:

3 Likes

Finally my review is posted!!!

5 Likes

still can’t find it for sale

4 Likes

It is a slower rollout due to covid, but orders and shipments are rolling… so hopefully you will find it soon :slight_smile:

5 Likes