SXmini NANO auto squonker

@David! Glad you could make it :smiley:
Very nice community… some of the best people are here!

I really like the Nano, with all the upgrades and the simple menu… I know you guys have put a lot of work into this mod, and I want to thank you for the experience!

You have changed the way I think about cotton wicking and trying to achieve the best vape possible.
The fact I do not have to manually squonk or drip/fill just blows me away!

I will need a large container of the coils and then just send me a few large boxes at a time. :smiley:
The cost is so low, and the taste really exceeded my expectations.

Using my mixes, not a single dry hit, no burnt oops I vaped my wicking all gone… no spills leaks or other annoying bits… yeah… I love the Nano a bit too much… :smiley:

So again… thanks for the hard work you and your “gang” have done. You have come a long way from the Pumper… and the Nano… just crowns the expectation from a company like yours… :coffee: :hugs:

2 Likes

I am telling you Sd… I love mine. Was surprised when I got it… I have been babbling every since… and yes, no leaks and no worries of over dripping and even if the reservoir runs dry… you won’t get that nasty burnt taste. I still can not figure out how they did that. :nerd_face: but the tiny mod has amazed me.

3 Likes

That’s great and just to clarify I’m not into huge clouds. Just not into MTL. I’m more of a RDL vaper :wink:

4 Likes

Then you will love this one @Aliraonz … I don’t say it lightly, with the new tip design, it’s still fantastic.
It has me doing double takes and really does not vape like a small mod with a tiny dripper would. There will be a second drip tip coming out for it too, and it’s draw is similar to a toke of a cigarette… but the stock one that will come out of the box… it’s sweet. I can’t see it getting any better than this! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I will keep an eye for it. Thanks @SmokyBlue

4 Likes

Want that RDA experience but don’t want to either drip or press a bottle, no spit back or risk of dry hits, simple, Auto Squonk!!!

IMG_4032 IMG_4033

7 Likes

You have a tip for that, @Timwis :stuck_out_tongue: hehe!! I got that tip :nerd_face: :rofl:

I left the house today to run errands and the first time ever!!! In a very very long time, I forgot my mod… Im sucking and blowing right now… thank goodness… no bang-bang haha!! :smiley:

Happy New Year!! :tada:

3 Likes

Not tried the tip yet, got the DIY thingy bob’s on the way, every time i start thinking of writing the review i get an email saying something else is on the way for it so hold fire!

3 Likes

It wont be long :smiley: I absolutely love the tip… can’t believe I left my mod home, Tim… wow…
IM still mind blown… :tropical_drink:

3 Likes

Finally my review is posted!!!

5 Likes

still can’t find it for sale

4 Likes

It is a slower rollout due to covid, but orders and shipments are rolling… so hopefully you will find it soon :slight_smile:

5 Likes