SXmini - Innovative Products & Giveaways

I just ordered this from Element Vape. Pondered it several times and while it doesn’t really mesh with my toxic masculinity, I do value the endorsement from @SmokyBlue , so we’ll give her a go.

All future bitching about this product will be found here. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

There He goes!!! What color did you get??
I love the red one in my car… I can not lose it now!! :smiley: :tada:

4 Likes

The green one thank you very much.

This is the very first time I wanted a vape product so bad. I am very much looking forward to getting mine.

4 Likes

You will enjoy it, Dan… :slight_smile:
Any questions or what ever… post up and I know whatever can be solved :tada:

4 Likes

I got my usual - black.

4 Likes

I have the red blue and gunmetal left… and I use all 3 daily… the red is dedicated to my red fruits… and my car haha!! I don’t lose that one, for sure!! the blues are for mixed berry fruits, iced juices and other blue type flavors… the gunmetal I reserved for custards and tobaccos…

looks like when I can… I will be picking up another 3 for on reserve.
I need some more tanks and coils… so as soon as I can find a spot here in the USA… yeps… #vapegoals

3 Likes

I got to say, so far I’m loving this. I’ve only been using it for about one hour but it’s far exceeding my expectations. I guess the only question is how long will that pump last. That and the other weak point being an internal battery. But for now it’s awesome and perfect for being out and about.

4 Likes

I started mine early June. I was part of the testing group and they really have gone out their way on more than a few things, with the main obj to keep it simple… (You are actually using temp control there!) :smiley:

When I stuck to just one mod… I admit I was using a charge for eh 6-8 hours time frame… The charge does not take long… maybe 45 min at the most… and you can still vape while charging, if you had to.

Mine has been going strong since I got it… no decrease over time with batteries… no pump issues…

There are a few upgrades, perhaps @David_SXmini can link them here… :slight_smile: :v:

4 Likes

Yeah, there are a fair few downloads available. I could definitely appreciate some guidance on do’s and don’ts :wink:

3 Likes

I want to say #7 is the latest… there should be an executable program to install via pc…
That will fix a number of things…

what I see is the SX Nano zip… and you want the software and firmware…

If I can get some time tonight, will do a tutorial on how to upgrade, unless @David_SXmini has one already… it’s easy peasy… but not a clue where all my files are right now… cooking turkey and priming my back porch… its that time to get it painted up again…

4 Likes

@SthrnMixer I was waiting to see your thoughts on it and… What a joy!
Don’t worry about the pump, you will enjoy it for years.
There are obvious advantages to having an external battery BUT, for out and about it’s just so neat to have a tiny device in the pocket :slight_smile:

Don’t worry about firmware ATM, you do not need to upgrade anything now. just enjoy.
And remember, always trust a SmokyBlue :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

David - SXmini

5 Likes

Awww… @David_SXmini … you are too much! :smiley:
I am tickled @SthrnMixer is enjoying it… watch… it will start sticking to his hand and he won’t be able to control that hand to mouth… hehe!! :slight_smile: :smiley:

I had a young one tonight stop and ask me what was in my hand… I carry spare drip tips… let him try mine out and yeps… he thought he was going to be slick… no no no!! :smiley:

Anyways… off to refill my tank… that mango with sangria… I need more… but thinking now…

Mango 1.4%
Peach 1.4%
Sangria .4%
Ice .4%

this time… the grapes are just grabbing me wrong… but I don’t want to remove the sangria…
Perhaps will try it with the Moscato too… off to mix! :v:

5 Likes

Well then, I should do more than just a simple attaboy.

I really think this could be the future of vaping for many people…those like me who may have reached a point where creating a super cell isn’t always necessary anymore. If you look really closely in the distance, you might be able to see me perched on a fence rail hitting a Modfather at 12 volts.

https://i.imgur.com/o6jzRq6.jpg

Sometimes you just like a casual vape. In social settings or in public, discretion can be a friend. And it’s just not a good look for a grey haired fart to be blowing ginormous clouds at the bar, al fresco be damned. I can imagine vaping this thing in all kinds of situations where my chuckaroo mods just aren’t cricket. Top that off with the fact even a chain vaper like me can go a few hours on a single charge and tank fill (well maybe a refill or so between charges) and not have to fiddle faddle, well that’s an attractive thing. So far this thing is hitting on all cylinders. Does it chuck clouds? Not in the least. But ask me if it’s enjoyable and you get a resounding yes. Great, GREAT flavor for something this size. And I’ve been vaping 6mg in it where I’m normally at 1mg, so the fix is right on as well.

I’m likely to own more of these :wink:

Very well done!!

5 Likes

@SthrnMixer You fully understood it! The whole concept of why this product came to life. we are fully committed to this technology and will bring more interesting ESS driver products (on the works)

by the way, have you find that extra reservoir tank in the box? feel free to fill it and put it in your pocket for an extra 2ml on the go. I know it seems “open” but you can try, it wont leak. :wink:

Thank you for your comments. I’m Thrilled you love it as much as I do. for myself, currently the G, T, SL class and all the rest of the alphabet are all resting in the drawer as I’m all day long vaping the SX Nano. :smiley:

David - SXmini

5 Likes

I did, but I just figured it was a spare. I’ll give that a try. Thanks for the tip. :+1:

5 Likes

Awww… you just made my night too @SthrnMixer … seriously… :tada:
I was a bit nervous… and ya know… helping with the “kinks” on the creation of this… was just fun!!
From the start till the end… the only thing it does not have is my signature.

It’s my baby… I love the Nano… and even tho you do not have big huge rolling clouds… it’s not the least restrictive as some I have had. If you close the rsa up altogether… guess what… you can still vape it!
It’s as close to a real cig as you will find.

Play with that top cap and see what you think… So far I managed to keep at least 4 people from smoking and one hard hitting smoking to changing his life… this… your review… just the icing on the cake!! haha

Soon you will notice, the more you vape on it… the less frequent you have to charge it.
As for refilling… keep the spare tank, like @David_SXmini said… but soon even that… you won’t be carrying around. Now… 1 tank lasts me all day… same with the charge… but… I keep at least 2 going.

Even my tobacco headed bbf… no smokes… and he is charging 2 times a day… He hits hard, but with it completely closed… and the juice I mixed for him… {{Winston, and winston on ice}} he is off smokes now for almost a month. :smiley:

4 Likes

There’s always satisfaction when people enjoy your work. And it’s easy to see where a whole lot of effort and engineering went into this one.

I don’t have my head wrapped around the science behind it though. And that’s fine - my head is full enough already. That said, I think there might well be a market for a larger device -

Dual 18650
User interface for Temp Control (allowing for easy rebuilds)
Top design to accommodate at least 30mm atty with no overhang.

Maybe something like that already exists, I don’t know. But if you were able to package that in a sturdy mod design, at least 8ml juice capacity and the auto-squonk feature - well I don’t know if it would fly off the shelves, but I’d be first in line to buy one.

4 Likes

How about a single :wink: Shush.

4 Likes

Well now, that’s an interesting thought. From a manufacturer’s standpoint, I’d say it makes a lot of business sense. There does seem to be a large market of vapers who enjoy single battery mods. I personally love the form and function of the Lost Vape Grus. For those unfamiliar, it’s a single 21700 mod that is super sleek and ever so comfy in the hand. I doubt something of that size however could accommodate juice storage and pump mechanism. Still it’s a single I much enjoy. But yeah, I think there’s a market for a single battery if done right. My issue is having never found a single coil squonk atty that I dearly love and want to vape consistently. And let’s face it, if you’re doing single battery then you’re on a fairly tight voltage budget, so dual coils are kinda not the thing. I use duals on the Grus because I work from home, so I don’t have the burden of needing a fanny pack full of spare batteries.

No, I’m actually thinking more along the lines of the Dovpo Topside. They make the single 21700 and dual 18650. Both are fantastic (when they work) and while I’ve not seen the real estate required for the pump mechanism, I do know that a modification in case design for either of those would open up some space. Now don’t get me wrong - I’m not advocating the Topside at all. I’ve had some terrible luck with them. Only the design concept which, if I’m not mistaken, could certainly work with a pump if the feed tube were modified to some more rigid material. Then again, I’m a southern hick - what do I know? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

To which I can only reply… :slight_smile:

4 Likes