SXmini - Innovative Products & Giveaways

In fact, we do not advise buying from 3fvape the SX Nano ATM. there is no warranty for SX Nano devices purchased by them. and we cannot guarantee the authenticity of the devices sold by them.

David - SXmini

2 Likes

We have already accepted orders from around the world, the only thing which postpone stocks is covid.

2 Likes

Obviously not the clones they state are clones but do they have a reputation for selling counterfeit products?

2 Likes

I donā€™t know, but as we have not recognized them as our agents, have not sold them the devices, and as they do not follow the MSRP we cannot advise buying from them ATM.

David - SXmini

2 Likes

What about Element vape in the States @David_SXmini ? Their price looks too high and donā€™t like how they have an artificial higher price trying to con people into thinking they are getting a discount!

2 Likes

Every country has its own taxes and customs involved, element vape is a registered agent of SXmini.

2 Likes

Yes, I know, we are on vacationā€¦ BUT Daniel (DJLsb Vapes) has just put his review of the SX Nano up, could we hold from sharing it with you???
Thank you Daniel for a professional display of the SX Nano.
An ā€œAā€ Score? Weā€™ll take it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hsb1jqj3vvE

4 Likes

and lookieā€¦ I see my red one right there!! <3

I will sayā€¦ please shop around when looking for the Nanoā€¦
One website in particularā€¦ has the prices all jacked up.
I know @David_SXmini has been in contact with them {element vape!!!} will see if they listen.
The mod is 84 thereā€¦ and they are double charging for the coils. Makes me not happy at all.

So do your partā€¦ and shop around :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Iā€™m gonna go look for this. I hope itā€™s in the States.

3 Likes

@Dan_the_Man ā€¦ you will love them. Handy modsā€¦ nice draw, and excellent flavor.
I have been using mine now as ā€œan only modā€ for the last 6 months. I had a hand in the devā€¦
Best big punch in small formā€¦ just make sure to shop around.
I would snag 2 or 3 to be on the safe side. Keep one on reserve.

3 Likes

Just to help, anyone looking to buyā€¦ here are some links.
Note: element is still high. :frowning:

prices range from 58.00 up to 80.00 usd

3 Likes

@David_SXmini you might want to talk to sales and have them fix whatever issues there areā€¦ :slight_smile:
@Dan_the_Man needs this in his life!! he is missing outā€¦ :smiley:

3 Likes

:smile: :rofl:

I guess it takes time and with the stupid covid bullsh*t and the fake pandemic. This should be a popular product if itā€™s as good as you say. I was expecting to see it everywhere.

3 Likes

Happy Valentineā€™s Dayā£ļø
Donā€™t forget to treat your other half šŸ˜‰
Love, SXmini

4 Likes

Happy Day after Love Day haha!!
I hope you had your fill of Chocolatesā€¦ but it is time to get back to work :stuck_out_tongue:
ducks :smiley: hahaha!!!

Nice pic, @David_SXmini those hands :cool_capy: :sparkling_heart: :heart: :partying_face: :rofl: :grin:

3 Likes

Hi friend,

Sorry about the inconvenience caused first, but here we would like to clarify some points:

1.You can creat an account and log in to get 30% OFF VIP price. And we are now offering Spring Festival Sale with 20% OFF big discount, which can help to save a lot.

2.Due to the covid-19, the shipping vendor increases the shipping fee, while our products price is still affordable.

3.As for the shipping issue to US you mentioned, it maybe delayed for some time by the customs due to the overstocking. But our support team together with shipping vendors always try their best to solve the issue so that our customers can get their package in short time.

4.As for the preorder issue, there is no idea to order preorder items directly in our store, you can only add the preorder items to your shipping cart.

5.As for the refund issue, we always refund the payment back once our customers require before order shipped.

Thanks for your reading.

Best wishes,
Healthcabin Team

3 Likes

ā€œSX Nano | Quite literally the perfect pod replacementā€ - Legion Vapes!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FSaoQVcQXWo

3 Likes

hi @David_SXmini I finally found someone that has it in stock but Iā€™m not sure I trust it sense only a couple have it in stock at the moment. Anyway, I just want to know if they are an authorized dealer

SXmini SX Nano Pod Mod Kit 900mAh Buy online | vapormo.com - US Vapormo

Thank you kind sir.

2 Likes

Dear Dan, Vapormo com is not an authorized reseller of the SX Nano.

3 Likes

Thank you very much for checking on that for me. :grinning: very cool man

2 Likes