SXmini Giveaway! & Introduction thread

Hi, I’m Graham also known as Netreality, I like long walks on the beach, watching sunsets and hiking in the Lake District. Vaping just over 3 1/2 years, mixing about the same. I’m very Sporty and go to the Gym twice a day.
My ADV is White Rabbit from Steampugs. :wink:

6 Likes

So much lies :laughing:

4 Likes

Hi all im craig brown from the uk ive been vaping since 2016 usually vape on rdas or rtas
Hate pods and dispisables
Just getting into mechs and pwm mods
Mix my own juice and make my own coils

4 Likes

Holy New members batman. Did pugs add signed underwear to the prize pool or something?

5 Likes

Better do it properly I’m Scott been vaping 5 years started on a smok alien and a tfv8baby with strawberry milk , now into making stuff atty stands key rings and all manner of bits , love the community , got my first pod at expo , disposables are here personally can’t stand the bloody things and won’t promote there use , been on the regular line up of the savage Simon show for several weeks and love having a few beers and talking on a Saturday night , awesome giveaway thank you pugs and of course david_sxmini class mods

8 Likes

Oi oi thanks for opportunity. Good luck everyone

5 Likes

Hi everyone! my name is Adil 34 years old from Birmingham and I’ve been vaping for 4 years now and its definitely more expensive then smoking but alot more enjoyable!
I don’t have a buffet as big as pugs but I’ve got a fair few vapes in rotation! would love a g class v2 to add to this! a favourite has to be the ultroner gaea mod with the aromamizer plus v2.
I am a photographer at trade and managed to do some photography work at the last expo pre covid too! I also own a headwear brand called ahkmmxv have a look guys and pugs let me know if i can send you something out as I know you like your snapbacks!
Good luck to all entering!

Adil Khan
(ahkmmxv on youtube)

6 Likes

Do a little intro mate, or i cant take it as an entry :sunglasses::+1::+1:

3 Likes

Might just take you up on that fella :sunglasses::+1::ok_hand:

3 Likes

Hi my name is Mark, I’ve been vaping going on 11 years. I got into the hobbyist side practically straight away, within a few weeks of starting I was on all the forum’s looking to see what hardware and juice was out there.
Anyway I’m from Scotland a massive football fan, go to the gym as much as I can, into a bit of fishing too.
I don’t want to bore the tits off you, looking forward to getting to know you all a wee bit better. Thanks guy’s

5 Likes

Always welcome on the forum mate, good bunch of knowledgeable vapers in here :sunglasses::+1::+1:

5 Likes

Welcome to all!

4 Likes

Hi I am a regulated mods guy ,I have been vaping for just over 3 years, my name is Craig meikle I am 48 . I live in Edinburgh

4 Likes

Wow im ian from Lancashire and ive always wanted one

3 Likes

I’m Kreed… the original MVP mixer… semi-retired now but still keep my hand in occasionally.

I probably just deserve it more than anyone else really!

:joy: :joy: :joy:

9 Likes

I wouldnt dispute that :man_shrugging::laughing:

5 Likes

Hello, my name is Andrew, I’m 54 and from South Wales. I started vaping mtl exclusively in 2013 after having smoked rollies for over 30 years. I’d just like to say that Pug’s buffett on Simon’s show is the highlight of my Saturday evening. I think the show should be called Steampugs Saturday show. Who’s Nevans?

6 Likes

Brilliant giveaway … new on here hello all

5 Likes

Hi pugs im mark (taff) 55 south wales started vaping about 5 yrs now gave up rollies but ended up back on them have a lovely little collection of about 60 setups … started doing my own coils … liquids etc … went back on the stinkies … avid member of vds on fb longer story short went to vaper expo in Birmingham 2 weeks ago and bought a new setup voopoo argus gt2 first week back on vaping and didnt youch another stinkie been 2 weeks now but stepped backwards to use a few of my old setups as it was pointed out to me i shouldnt be actually vaping a sub ohm setup at 55w with 20mg nicsalts lmao back to being a rookie so backed up a bit and dropped onto higher ohm coils and sticking at around 20w lol but its working had a few wobbles but dtermined now and cant stand the smell

7 Likes

Well I wish all the luck in the world this time around Taff, nice to see you’re determined, and welcome to our humble abode :wink:

5 Likes