SXmini Giveaway! & Introduction thread

MTL vaper of 7 years, watch most of the reviewers on YouTube. Obviously watch SavageSimon on Saturday nights!

I am interested in winning these mods like everyone else!

6 Likes

I’ve made it through pugs’s buffet to get here
I’m that tc, mtl/rdl, dicodes toting tank wanker who brings some balance to the cloudchuckers like that Potato bloke.
Terrible coil builder but they glow red and steam comes off. Btw mechs are just expensive buttons :wink:

5 Likes

Hi pugs my u tube name is Lordy66 I have been vapeing for the last 4 and a half years gave up smoking due to ill health.I vape custard I also do diy badly.lol at the moment I am vapeing on a steam crave hadron plus and my favourite rda is the nitrous by damn vape and also sometimes squonk top side and finally got the mrs vapeing pods after 40 plus years smoking I watch the Simon 62 Saturday show every week I don’t chat much as I am shit at typing the mrs does it if I need to. Was a taxi driver for over 30 years I used to hand roll tobacco best thing I ever did was give up the cigarettes has it nearly killed me I ended up in hospital with a lot of chest problems and I had carbon monoxide in my blood at high levels since I stopped smoking my blood is perfect but my cheat will never be the same I am so glad I found vapeing or would be bloody dead by now with the tobacco and cigarettes also I love the vape community banter.my mrs loves you and jo.tvp and phill and Chris she laughs like shit at you all also her and jo have something in common she loves Brent the bearded Viking.lol.hopefully we may cross paths at a expo in the near future when all the bloody disposables fuck off and the hardware comes back.Chris and sue😀

8 Likes

Ps we are from sunny South Wales :wales:

6 Likes

Eeyan Covenant here mate.
Simon can sort me out as a token Brit ffs. :raised_hands:

I am 53 summers long, smoked for 35 years, tried the ego pen back in 2013 then went back to the stinkies because vape gear was few and far between here back then. On the 25th of June 2019, a month and 3 days before my father passed from Lung Cancer , I bought a Geekvape Aegis solo kit with the Tengu rda and some Demon Vape Royal Grape eliquid and never looked back. I mostly do DL or RDL on mechs and regulated devices.

Grateful always for this community, and of course the opportunity to be on the show when Si needs a filler (or whenever any of you are out shagging or wanking).

Hugs to you, Jo and the Simon’s Saturday Show fam. :yellow_heart::purple_heart::blue_heart:

9 Likes

Wow :star_struck: wow :star_struck: thank you so much for this awesome giveaway :v:

6 Likes

Coucou , je suis une fan de SxMini j’ai 43 ans et je vis à cannes en France :fr: j’ai une Gclass noir et or et une noir j’aimerais vraiment avoir la nouvelle qui a la wifi merci pour cette chance bisous :kissing_heart:

6 Likes

Hi my name is Anthony I started vaping in 2011 I was smoking 30 cigs a day I moved to vaping to be honest to save some money that worked for a while till I got Hooked buying mods rda’s rta’s and trying to try all the new juices that come out but it has been a great journey and I am still enjoying vaping and the vaping community looking forward to being part of this group.
Cheers Anthony

6 Likes

Ayup all my ducks, I am the one that makes everyone welcome me in a lovely northern way whenever speaking my name. I’m Adam and I’m 36 (for those that have met me yes I know I look mid 40’s lol).

I tried to start vaping in 2015 with a MVP II and iClear 3.0. With a lack of knowledge and an upcoming lads holiday to Estonia to watch an England match I ended up back on the smokes. I finally quit smoking in 2018 on an Eleaf Pico & Aspire K3, A few months later I bought the Pulse 80w & Recurve single coil. Those 2 devices saw me out for 2.5 years, then I discovered reviewers on YouTube. I went through a phase of buying everything on reduced price so I could experience as many new devices as possible. Now I tend to buy a mixture of mid range and higher end devices both DL & MTL.

9 Likes

Great mods always wanted one

3 Likes

@Azcardus read the rules fella, you need to write an intro to enter :wink:

4 Likes

I’m 37 I’m a sub ohm vaper like my series mods and I like dessert juices and fruit ones
I’ve been vaping for 6 years now and been DIY ( well trying ) for 5 years
Happy vaping people

4 Likes

Hi fam
I am Iain from West Yorkshire, been vaping for 6 years and mixing for 3 years, best move I ever made switching from ciggies, also converted a lot of other people onto vaping, :heart: this group

4 Likes

Hi, I’m Nevans, I practically invented vaping but don’t tell anybody because they get quite irate. Some people call me “flavour god” but I just prefer “god” anyway, that’s me.

9 Likes

Alreet my name is alan im from newcastle, ive been vaping for over 10 years ,i started off on the usual stop smoking aids then moved on to them cartimisers from local tesco then found a vape shop and have been down the rabbit whole ever since collecting some good,questionable,and very shite mods ,tanks and rdas .im currently using the valhalla rda and that is sitting on top of the odin with some white rabbit in it .

5 Likes

@Nevans hehe, spit coffee for the first time today.

5 Likes

@Steampugs We are adding a Bonus SL2 for @Nevans for this hilarious comment.
Nevans… Oh I mean God, Please DM me with your address for shipping :smiley: you already won yours.

10 Likes

Hi all

2 Likes

Benzil, been vaping for about 12 years, started out on cigalikes then moved onto ego batteries and cartomisers. Tried every way of vaping from cloudy tanks and Rda,s to finding the one way that I love and keeps me off the fags and that’s MTL. Currently using the aspire mixx and the Neeko rta. :+1:t2:

3 Likes

Name is Fletch sopport Liverpool and love spending time with my grandson and nieces and nephews bit of a mad house some times . I vape fruit flavours and currently on the arbiter solo on the dovpo Riva with some juicey black ice from Zeus juice with extra ws-23 added . Thanks for the great giveaway but pugs ya still a cunt big love :heart::facepunch::heart:

4 Likes