SXmini Giveaway! & Introduction thread

Welcome to VC, @Taff and @mr_intense :wave:

3 Likes

I wholeheartedly agree with this sentiment… :eyes:

Welcome to the forum MR INTENSESARRRRRRRRRRRRRGHEEEEEE :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

3 Likes

Hi everyone im Connor I’ve recently moved to Leeds but originally from Burnley (unfortunately)

Been a hobbyist since around 2016 when I finally quit smoking, best decision I made.
I’d also like to get into the DIY juice side of things eventually.

I usually use direct lung style set-ups but do have a pod system too! Favourite liquids have to be Blue Razz flavours

Love the saturday show it’s always a good laugh :rofl:

5 Likes

Welcome to VC, @DOOM :wave:

2 Likes

Is it?..I can never remember it :thinking: :woozy_face:

3 Likes

Ey up guy’s :wave: Thought i would enter #inittowinit :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: I am SavageSimon62 i started vaping Journey in 2013. First device was a Totally wicked ego pen type vape, then moved on to the Odyssey range. Afterwards the innokin coolfire4 kit, started watching various uk vape show’s & started getting involved in chat . The turning point for me was falling down that rabbit hole in Holmfirth & meeting Danny Big D Vapes, who encouraged me to start my own youtube channel. The rest is history, i get fun & enjoyment out of doing the reviews, and especially the live Saturday Show with the team.
Mr Pug’s :raised_hands: Mr Nevan’s :raised_hands: The Cornish woodworking wizzard Mr Scott Wood :raised_hands: Luke Lpc Vape’s :raised_hands: Young Danny_vapez :raised_hands: Phil, the Vape Hut Maldon :raised_hands: New team member Paul :raised_hands:
Also what’s the most important aspect of being a youtube reviewer is interacting with your subscribers & followers on all social media platforms :pray::heart:
Best of luck everyone in this unbelievable Yorkshireman’s Handshake in Association with VC :pray::facepunch:
Simon62

8 Likes

Nice to se you here Si :sunglasses::+1:

4 Likes

Welcome to VC, @SIMON62 :wave:

4 Likes

Dan
30y/o
North East UK
Fat Neek :joy:

I’ve been vaping for around 7 years now, and like many, I’m sure, it was due to health reasons. So that’s been on the UP :blush:

I’m Possibly the only person you’ll meet who can straight through Mesh coil 20mg/35mg salts (cause apparently I’ve got the lungs of a prostitute :joy:)

Mainly use RDA’s now, not so much Sub Ohm, but I do own a few. So primarily DTL and not MTL out of choice.

Favourite carry ? Probs the B/G TimesVape Keen with 28mm Nightmare.

Not sure what else to say really :woozy_face:… Awesome Giveaway @Steampugs @David_SXmini and erm… Maybe the WORST introduction win :yum::rofl::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

7 Likes

really nice to have you here matey :wink: feel free to peruse the forum, any issues give me a shout :wink:

4 Likes

Hi all im adam riley
34 tomorrow
Im a Yorkshire man
riley_vapes on Instagram
i have been vaping 5 years and loving it
Met so many good people and friends

I started vaping for health reasons like most of us love trying new flavours i use pods most of the time as it is so much easier for work but do use rdas from time to time

5 Likes

No worries fella :wink: gonna be fun in here haha

5 Likes

Hello! I’m Walt and I’m an Ogre. Ya, I eat people, but I always say grace. I’ve been bumbling around this planet for a little over 68 years and vaping for just over five. I used to do reviews so I have collected a little over 100 mods and although I don’t need another I do appreciate products from Yihi. I have five grand children and one great grand child. I love doing videos, sound recordings and taking photographs. I’m pretty much retired although I do work on occasion to get out of the house. My favorite human dish is short loin with horseradish cream, baked potatoes, and corn on the cob.

6 Likes

nice to have you in here Riley man :wink:

4 Likes

unfortunately my fine green Ogreish brother, you’re in the states so can’t enter :persevere:

I’d say I feel mean, but you eat people so… :man_shrugging:

3 Likes

Lol, all good brother. Had fun writing the intro anyway.

4 Likes

Great give away chance

3 Likes

and I always have fun reading it :wink:

5 Likes

glad you’re here Luke fella, but you have to a little intro in order for it count as an entry, tell us who you are, your style of vaping, how long youve vaped etc, just a little snippet so to speak :wink:

4 Likes

Hello. My name is Lord Blumpkin the 4th. I enjoy many types of toilet seats, and the ocassional urinal. Vaping has helped to stop some very bad habbits that I previously had. Smoking obviously, however, I had issues with my fingers fiddling woth things they shouldn’t. I find burning them, when pulsing pod coils on a stacked mech, has stopped the little swines doing as they pleased. I enjoy long walks to the kitchen and licking the ocassional salamander.

6 Likes