Simple Recipes - What's the best of the best?

So the mix is now on the third day, and it’s starting to change from that floral note just like you said. Hey, if you ever had FA Ylang Ylang and/or Zen Garden, that’s some of the notes I picked up from Sun Cookie upon mix. Those notes are all but gone now. I’m thinking 2-3 more days max till this is matured. Am I correct @SmokyBlue ?

7 Likes

Yeps… it’s close to both. Most people don’t normally pick up exactly… I can not nail it either. I wonder if I try the sun cookie higher than my average 1%/1.2% to say 1.6% solo… maybe… but it gets to become too much for me, more so than just cookie by itself. I am super picky, can’t help it! :slight_smile:

Yes!! like I said… those will fade, the nuts and cookie come out more and more… You can tell it is a soft batch cookie with nuts :smiley:

It pays to know fresh from a fully steeped… and even tho most are vapable on mixing… with time, they can morph into some fantastic flavors… you’d think you had something else in the bottle.

It’s alos why keeping good notes always helps too :stuck_out_tongue: :smiley:

8 Likes

This is making me want to pickup the cookie !!!

7 Likes

Cookies!!! Don’t forget… milk goes with cookies!! :stuck_out_tongue:

7 Likes

dont have any Sun Cookie

4 Likes

I’m on day 4 of the mix Smoky suggested. Sun Cookie and Caramel.

That floral/earthy note remains, only faintly, and by the day it’s becoming more and more subdued. From her description, this might be a must-have flavor if you like cookie/bakery flavors. I can see it coming. Now here’s a phenomenon I don’t know is just me, or if others have experienced it. But often, when using a dripper, I find that when the wicks start to run dry, the flavor of whatever mix I’m vaping takes on a different taste. It’s more refined…tastes more developed and invariably is better than the mix with saturated coils. I can’t explain it. But I can say that I’ve been vaping this mix exclusively in an Asgard Mini dripper for 4 days now, and it’s starting to take on a taste as the wicks begin to go dry that I can imagine is what the fully steeped juice will taste like. As Smoky described - nuttiness. When my wicks are nearly dry, the flavor is off the friggin chain.

This experience has become more pronounced over the last couple of days, and I truly believe it will be this wonderful, nutty cookie taste bursting with flavor in just another 2-3 days tops. If I’m right, then yes, you need this flavor in your life.

8 Likes

Damn you both to hell! All 3 of you! I just placed my first Delosi Flavor order, based on a certain person’s reviews:
Glazed Donut Flavor Concentrate
Coconut Flavor Concentrate
Peanut Butter Flavor Concentrate
Strawberry Milk Flavor Concentrate
Vanilla Cream Flavor Concentrate
Custard Flavor Concentrate
Im gonna stop coming here-My card is not happy with me! lol
Sun Cookie is on my radar now.

7 Likes

@Tmease

What’s this…no Coconut Custard?

Man you can’t go in half cocked.

8 Likes

https://delosilabs.com/search-results-page?q=coconut
Shows no coconut custard…???

4 Likes

Oh, I guess I missed the part it was all Delosi. Coconut Custard is Wonder Flavors

5 Likes

I make my own coconut custard… all flv… :smiley:
but that is a secret recipe…or I might have released one version on elr… I forget :stuck_out_tongue:

No no that one is coconut custard pie :angel:

:coffee:

yes, please needs more!

7 Likes

I have it. looking to use it. Now Im looking to buy a pie, cause Im drooling thinking about it

5 Likes

Great. I have a recipe simply called Coconuts which uses that. If you have the flavors I’d love you to try it. It’s one of my all time faves.

5 Likes

My recipe for a good coconut pie is not simple… will link it tho…
maybe it might help give ideas to something just super simple :stuck_out_tongue:

7 Likes

Nilla Wafer With Milk - Purilum

Im missing that one. :frowning:
Looks like something I’d like to pick up, bu tmy order from NicRiver go there last week. Ill put that on my next order!

5 Likes

I seem to be missing Lime Wedge … got Key Lime and Lime Tahiti, but this may have to wait to be a mixed as directed, like the Lemon Custard I had to sub SSA Natural Lemon, and it came out delicious.
Doin the best I can with what I have.

5 Likes

Its a def mix the recipe as it is… not sure on the results of a sub… but… up to you… :slight_smile:
Meantime I am throwing a new kind of contest in my group on fb… it’s going to be a blast!! :smiley:

Nothing but trouble :smiley:

6 Likes

I love this stuff.

Apple Filling FLV 1.75
Apple Pie FA 2.00
Custard Prem FA 3.00
Add sweetener (I do).

7 Likes

@Tmease Troy, ordered the FA summer clouds yesterday…

But for you next river order I suggest to include Blueberry Peach Pastry.
This was the first bakery flavor I really loved and still love.

They have a 20% Valentine’s Day sale starting tomorrow btw.

4 Likes

This was one of my very first recipes. I’ve jazzed it up a bit since then, but the core is the same.

Any brand you prefer can be subbed for Capella. Their Cool Mint is close to TFA Creme de Menthe

Mint Ice Cream :icecream:
CAP Cool Mint 2%
CAP Vanilla Bean Ice Cream 5%
CAP Vanilla Whipped Cream 3%

8 Likes