Simple Recipes - What's the best of the best?

Oh nice I have wild melon … I might try this… :facepunch:

5 Likes

Just looked at my notes and I add 1 drop of Smooth per 10ml :yum:

4 Likes

Nilla Wafer With Milk (Purilium) seems to have been pulled. Blueberry Peach Pastry is on my watch list, and @SmokyBlue 's recipe for Coconut Pie is really enticing! Gotta get Lime wedge soon…

“When my beer nuts turn to cotton balls, Ill be heading home to you” playing in my head, for some reason… the things we remember! :vulcan_salute:

4 Likes

Running up to BCF on as soon as my order is pulled. Lime wedge, Lemon, Coconut, and Cheesecake. How have I been able to get buy without those before now? IDK.
But, Lemon Meringue Pie and Coconut Custard pie are my favorites-Ill eat that before the main course, to be certain there’s room in the belly! :100:

3 Likes

:rage:

4 Likes

Osdiy lotta latte 8%
Fw moose milk 2%

8 Likes

(SSA) Cappuccino Coffe - 1.25%
(TFA) Sweet Cream(og) - 1%
(CAP) Super Sweet - .25%
Ok just a little complex maybe, but not really…
(INW) Cactus - 1 drop per 100ml

5 Likes

I really underestimated the steep time for Sun Cookie. For my tastes anyway.
So for the past week I’ve been a bit discouraged thinking something must be wrong with the flavor I received from BCV - FLV Sun Cookie. It wouldn’t be the first time I’ve had a flavor from a re-bottler be “off” or otherwise completely wrong. And for the past week I’ve felt that this flavor took on a taste like Yakima Hops. Was getting a strong hoppy note and to me, that doesn’t say cookie at all.

Finally that flavor has subsided. That slight nuttiness @SmokyBlue described has started to emerge and the juice is becoming very tasty. For my personal tastes, this will be a 2 week steeper. Longest steep I’ve found with Flavorah, except for perhaps Virginia Tobacco. Just thought I’d update.

6 Likes

It might be a long steeper for you… but the wait will be worth it.
You might want to test at 3 weeks too… see if you can grab the cookie taste.

This might be true too… as well as who knows how long they had that bottle.
Not to put bcf down at all… but I like fresh and available… and I dont like going to 3 places and paying for shipping for those 3 places either…

Did you shake your flavor bottles too when mixing?? I know I sometimes forget that, all excited to get my mixing on and yeps I slip! :stuck_out_tongue:

Not sure what went on, @SthrnMixer but I do know Sun cookie is an often forgotten flavor that really is a gem! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I don’t know. It could be something. It could be nothing. I’m reminded of Real Flavors Watermelon SC. Lots of people raved about it, but to me it tasted like mineral oil. I have a buddy who thinks Strawberry flavors taste like cardboard. Go figure, but the point is taste varies. This might be one of those flavors that doesn’t do it for me. Then again, I may find it very enjoyable after a longer steep. I’m enjoying it now TBH.

5 Likes

wonder if you tossed some graham cracker in… maybe that might tone down that patchouli effect??

4 Likes

You had me right up to the Cactus.

9 Likes

It adds a little mouth watering sensation

5 Likes

Yea, I know what Cactus does. It still stinks!

6 Likes

@natbone I’m in the same camp. I have read, read, read about the juicy-ness it imparts, but every time I try to mix with it, I can just taste it, and I have to re-mix. Wish I didn’t but I do.

6 Likes

I use wild melon at 1-3 drops for juicy… and nopes no melon taste…
but… I know flv is coming with a cactus [heavy aloe] and I can’t wait to play with it…
I hope it won’t be like that aloe water I got ahold of last summer tho… that was some nasty stuff…
From walmart… but what I did not expect :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Sometimes it sucks having sensitive taste buds! Once, I tried Rose Jelly and to this day I remain scarred.

5 Likes

:laughing:

I know the feeling. TPA Blackberry did that to me as well.

I do like the INW Cactus, but only when mixed with certain things. It can definitely clash with a lot of other flavors. I find it especially good used with stone fruits, in moderation of course.

4 Likes

Mixed this last night and been vaping it all day. Good, but could be better. Still, fast and simple and not too shabby.

1.2% FLV Bubble Gum
3.25% PUR Watermelon

Easy peasy

7 Likes

It’s just the best coconut custard pie! It’s spot on!

6 Likes