Orange Creamsicle - Community Collaboration

What does the Cola do in there? Off course it’s one of the 2 I’m missing from that recipe.

4 Likes

Cola and Spearamint ???

4 Likes

Mixing 4 …

Orange CreamSicle Rm-4

Ingredients%
Juicy Orange - Capella1.20
Mandarin (Tanger) - Flavour Art1.00
Sweet Tangerine - Capella0.75
Vanilla Ice Cream - Liquid Barn1.75
Vanilla Swirl - The Perfumers Apprentice1.75
Vienna Cream - Flavour Art1.75

Flavor total: 8.20%

3 Likes

No, Tropical Citrus. I liked the spearmint though, did one with Kiwi bit odd but nice.

5 Likes

it’s an orange cream soda… the cola gives a bit more realistic taste, sweet and syrupy… :slight_smile:
to spike it, you can sub it out with root beer :tada:

Try it out… the spearmint boosts the ice, making it a believable vape :smiley:

6 Likes

Oh that makes sense, thanks.

Another I’ve looked at and never ordered :wink:

5 Likes

Missing this and cola

4 Likes

I went for the drink, not the creamsicle… now if I was going to do the creamsicle…
take the soda bits out.

i’d do a 1:1 with sweet cream and van pudding… I like my cream thick, cant help it lol…

blood orange for sure… and perhaps some… pear. For layering the sweet yet tart coolest orange ever…
I’d add 3 drops of vanilla bean to a 30ml and 1 drop smooth vanilla…

Object is to keep it all simple… yet layer it.

Some folks just do not have pallets for 10 flavors… always keep that in mind. :slight_smile:

if you wanted the wooden bit off the stick… think on adding some oak barrel, 1 drop per 30ml

8 Likes

That made me laugh, love creamsicles and the stick always got sucked dry.

7 Likes

Another thing to think on is adding in light light light mango. like .2% flv mango… that will help the blood orange too, keeping it from getting too tart

so the recipe would look like (All FLV)

1.2% blood orange
.2% mango
.4% pear
.6% sweet cream
.6% vanilla pudding
.06% oak barrel
.06% smooth vanilla
.12% vanilla bean

cooling…

I would work it like

.06% cool menthol
.12%ice

to start… then work it up to where you are happy with the cooling bits. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

WHO keeps taking my likes when I’m not looking ?? !!!

You’ve reached the maximum number of likes. Please wait 2 hours before trying again.

2 Likes

I don’t know, but you’re not their only victim!

5 Likes

Im out of hearts and smilies for the day now :frowning:

3 Likes

Down here in the deep south, we refer to it as frozen custard. VIC is the bomb dot com, but yes, it’s very rich in comparison to the ice cream found in Creamsicles. Which is why I started out at a low usage. But I think with the combination of other creams, it’s possible to bring that up around 2.5% before it starts to turn into something that strays from the target. Especially with the addition of Vienna Cream as @SessionDrummer points out. But in reality, Vienna Cream, VIC, and Vanilla swirl are all in that vanilla ice cream spectrum, so there is a solid and doable combination there, I can just feel it.

And sorry for ignoring the Capella suggestion, but it’s kind of like shake what your momma gave ya. Oh yeah, another famous southern expression. Means to work with what you have. I don’t have that and several other flavors that would probably work amazingly, so just gonna wing it with what I have till there is an acceptable recipe.

7 Likes

Bomb dot com is right. As typical, I’m liking with beer mugs, until I re-charge.

4 Likes

Mine is so old im sure id need another , maybe

4 Likes

Dudes get mugs, ladies get champagne glasses. We just need sound effects. Clink and ting :laughing:

5 Likes

I’m a bit late, but when I looked at the idea of an Orange Dreamsicke, the first things that came to my mind was:

LB VIC/Greek yogurt, sweet tangerine CAP, FLVs Blood orange, Mango, Cream and/or Creamy milky undertone OOO, but you know, like when you go to the supermarket , look at the shelf and our dissociated brain starts his one way thinking…

6 Likes

I’m gonna follow this thread, not so much for me but a buddy of mine loves Orange Creamsicle type vapes. He’s also a dual user and I’ve been trying to get him off the butts, and with the FlavorBan here I’ve mixed up a bunch of these profiles for him :ok_hand:

4 Likes

@SmokyBlue Aight. found a curiousness. the nic base Im using is Nicotine River PurNICSalt Smooth in 100% VG 250mg/ml it is telling me nicotine strength must be a value Less than or equal to 100. my desired strength is 6mg and it needs to be 30/70 pg/vg. cant figure out what Im doing wrong here.

Trying to use this calc instead of my reg to mix up your suggestion

5 Likes