Moving Home and House prices

Great news @Rocky02852, house next door just went up for sale. In ground pool, 5 bed, 4 bath, and FREE EJUICE next door, in case you’re interested. :)_

9 Likes

Might take me a couple days to pack :ok_hand:
Pool Party at Rocky’s :crazy_face::tada::dash::dash::sunglasses:

8 Likes

I got your six Rock…

9 Likes

So funny you should say that, my wife was bugging me again last night about moving out of this State :rofl:
Can you send me a pic of the pool and she wants some pics of the closets🤷‍♂️

7 Likes

Careful @Rocky02852! Word has it there’s a drummer nearby… :wink:

5 Likes

The prices in WA shock me and I am from S Cali

6 Likes

That is just crazy @Fiddy … on the beach here… move in ready is around 100k. South Carolina, no tax on vaping, tons of jobs… bmw lockhead michelin and more…

I am looking now for a spot, just havent found mine yet, but by next spring I will have to pick something! Super excited! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

The prices in WA State are bc the Californians come up here and this has become Little Cali in a lot of regards lol…

5 Likes

In Hale where I’m originally from, £650k would buy you that tiny white terraced house, it’s disgusting that it will actually sell too, drives me insane.

5 Likes

Damn…that like 800,000 us dollars right ?? Something like that .

5 Likes

And close to 1.2 mil in Aussie

4 Likes

Just shy of $850k…

Unreal man, Hale is a rediculous area, especially on that road, that’s in the heart of it, I was on the outskirts and 6 years ago the terrace houses on my road were going for around £350k, now… The one across that road that my mate used to live in has just gone up for £550k, it’s actually a lad that I grew up with that owns it, he owns 10 of them, his sister owns ten, and his dad owns ten, all inherited from their Grandfather who bought them for peanuts 60 or 70 years ago, My mum and dad bought theirs around 50 years ago for £1200 :joy::scream:

Hale is renowned for its high house prices now, most of them don’t even have gardens, and you’re lucky if you can park outside your house… Ever…

We bought a bigger house in Broadheath with a nice garden and drive for nearly half what we got for the Hale house, amazing place to grow up but it’s full of snobby knob heads now.

6 Likes

There you go, that’s my old road… Check that for inflation in 2 years!!

9 Likes

dang it that is high!!!

I am looking at this one in Savannah Ga…

https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/208-Lewis-Dr-Savannah-GA-31406/14183296_zpid/

and a few in Hilton Head SC, close to Beaufort… :slight_smile:

3 Likes

That is the size of house I need BUT here in WA State The orice tags are 650,000 and up for something move in ready

5 Likes

That’s actually bigger than the 650k houses near me lol :man_shrugging:

5 Likes

lmao everything in Amercia is oversized, including the people :stuck_out_tongue: hehe!! :slight_smile:

6 Likes

I’ve been a couple of times, I absolutely love it over there, did the east and west, so much space compared to here, I could quite happily move there, I love Cali, but Jesus Christ the house prices are worse than where I am lol

8 Likes

With the price of homes nowadays, probably best to just build one to suit your needs !

8 Likes

From what I have heard the exodus from California is higher than the people coming in. Was talking with a cousin today who is also in the real estate biz and she said the majority of her sellers are leaving California. I have frozen rents in my neck of the woods, finding qualified tenants would be much tougher than keeping the good people we have. No need to drop dollars to pick up pennies is my thinking at the moment. I inch closer and closer each day to leaving California, family is the only thing that keeps my roots here.

7 Likes