Merry Christmas and a happy new year 2018

I’m getting intoxbriated right now! And I just made a homemade Kinect SLS ghost mapper so I am hoping to get two kinds of spirits tonight. And it’s going to record me and the old lady getting intimate because I think that will look hilarious on the SLS.

6 Likes

And what if someone gets seriously offended because you failed to mention Thor and Freyr?

7 Likes

Have you checked your batteries lately?

6 Likes

I think I may be drawing way too much power, my build is super duper low, you’d think I’d know better :joy::joy:

5 Likes

Then you tell them that Odin is the allfather and we wouldn’t have any other gods without him lol…praise Odin!!

3 Likes

A priest, rabbi and an imam walk into a bar, and the bartender looks at them and says: What’s this, some kind of a joke?

6 Likes

So the part about filming skeleton sex was just me being silly, but the ghost detector does work great. I’ve yet to map in an unknown figure yet, but it looks like the ones they use on the TV shows at least.

It’s like this…

5 Likes

Oh, no no, nothing like that for me! Alcohol, and life are plenty.

4 Likes

11 Likes

Christmas is almost done and dusted here is 2.30 mins left - had a gut full of food and grog then the mrs drove the 2 hrs home - still feel so full and lucky I had a some travelers to keep the blood alcohol fairly high on the way home. You guys will be either opening pressies or still sleeping - I hope that Santa was good to you all have an awesome day.

9 Likes

It’s 12:02 midday here so waiting for the Christmas dinner, no alcohol yet even though I have a bit…

8 Likes

Unfortunately it was raining all day and really miserable weather, so the beach was not an option.
I hope you all enjoyed your day.

6 Likes

And a Happy New Year to you lot as well.

I would also be remiss if I fail to mention that we all gather here thanks to the terrific efforts and hard work of our man @Grubby, for providing this most excellent and comfortable habitat. Cheers @Grubby!

7 Likes

Happy new year! Cheers! I couldn’t ask for a better bunch of people to share this habitat with, we all make this community what it is, through sharing ideas and making suggestions we can continue to grow and have fun. :beers:

7 Likes

I like how you worded that! I sure can make some ‘awesome suggestions’ can I not? :sunglasses::rofl:

7 Likes

I hope y’all had a very good Christmas, I feel like

4 Likes

Yes, get well for crying out loud. Never fun to be sick, but worse on Christmastime.

I would snuggle up with my Beagle, but those damn things have a natural stink about them that prevents snuggling. Cutest darn dog but P-U.

6 Likes

Had I known it prior to acquisition, I would have declined the order.

3 Likes

Thanks guys, I’m fine really. I’m still recuperating from that awful stomach bug and had to take it easy with food over Christmas. Have to build it up slowly.
I always feel pooped after festivities, whatever they may be.
I thought this Christmas present I got was conveying my feelings very well :sweat_smile:

7 Likes

I love the mug, being a fan of all things dark and macabre.

3 Likes