Merry Christmas and a happy new year 2018

Since my country doesn’t do end of december holidays, i will be at work as usual :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Yeah, I thought so, still have a great day and stay safe :+1:

9 Likes

Hasn’t spoke to me… :frowning_face:

8 Likes

Will do. You folks have a great time and stay safe (and don’t do anything I wouldn’t do :stuck_out_tongue:)

10 Likes

Yeah I think its on purpose too Grub…I’d be havin words…

jk…or am I…maybe it was that thing you did that she didn’t like, that really doesn’t narrow it down much I know…
jk again…maybe…:thinking:

8 Likes

My country does, yet I have no days off through year’s end. I am on call…

8 Likes

I’m signed off, apparently I nearly exploded, so the doc signed me off for 3 weeks, back Jan 7th …I didn’t argue, and so far…no explosion

8 Likes

I do work from home, so I will probably just set up the drill to rotate over the mouse cord so the laptop doesn’t go to sleep…

7 Likes

She hates me I think :frowning_face:

7 Likes

Its probably just sexual tension…I’ve always thought that with you two…

9 Likes

I hope you get paid extra for that

8 Likes

Where’s that wooden spoon gone… :laughing:

8 Likes

Always :heart: ya Grub!

Yeh, that’s totally it :ok_hand::roll_eyes::laughing:

11 Likes

Nope, I don’t. Such is the life of an incredibly important man.

8 Likes

Thank you, and may I wish for you all, everything you wish for yourselves.
Stay safe

10 Likes

I can imagine. We have a good holiday season in september/october time frame (different dates each year because jewish calendar is a lunar one). This year in September i was at work barely for 6 days

11 Likes

happy holidays everyone, and remember, no matter what religion people are or how pc you try to be…nobody ever gets mad if you say praise Odin!!

9 Likes

There’s seriously people that worship cell phone programming software? o0

Tsk. Takes all kinds I guess. :wink:

7 Likes

Clearly it has been awhile since you saw a teenager with a new android phone. :rofl:

7 Likes

What he said and I think that makes it 8% that @Steampugs is offended :sunglasses: I was hoping for more but that mind is hard to crack :grin:

Wishing you all the best Holiday season filled with loved ones and plenty of intoxicants :wine_glass::cocktail::tropical_drink::beer::beers::clinking_glasses::tumbler_glass::dash::dash::dash::dash::dash:

9 Likes