Merry Christmas and a happy new year 2018

Well well well… Another year gone by.

Merry Christmas all I hope you all have a fantastic time with friends and family, stay safe, I raise a glass for you, cheers :beers:

@trust_level_0 @trust_level_2 @trust_level_3 @trust_level_4

17 Likes

And a Merry Christmas to you too :christmas_tree:

9 Likes

And fine and dandy commercial celebration that doesn’t involve religion in any way shape or form to you and your lovely family too my brother :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::sunglasses::beers:

12 Likes

Best wishes for an environmentally conscious, socially responsible, low stress, non-addictive, gender neutral, winter/summer solstice holiday, practiced within the most joyous traditions of the religious persuasion of your choice, but with respect for the religious persuasion of others who choose to practice their own religion as well as those who choose not to practice a religion at all;

Additionally, a fiscally successful, personally fulfilling, and medically uncomplicated recognition of the generally accepted calendar year 2019, but not without due respect for the calendars of choice of other cultures whose contributions have helped make our society great, without regard to the race, creed, color, religious, or sexual preferences of the wishes.

(Disclaimer: This greeting is subject to clarification or withdrawal. It implies no promise by the wisher to actually implement any of the wishes for her/himself or others and no responsibility for any unintended emotional stress these greetings may bring to those not caught up in the holiday spirit.)

All of which I totally wrote a last year but it applies to this year too.

13 Likes

I am utterly offended by at least 4% of your post…
I’m also fairly certain you’re racist.
:snowflake::snowflake::snowflake::snowflake::snowflake::snowflake::snowflake::snowflake::snowflake::snowflake::snowflake::snowflake::snowflake::snowflake::snowflake:

11 Likes

Merry Christmas all! May your day be merry and bright and may you find someone naughty and nice to spend the night!!!

11 Likes

As long as it isn’t the last 4% or the post - I worked really hard on that bit.

but it applies to this year too.

9 Likes

Happy holidays to everyone!

10 Likes

Talk about knowing your audience… lol

11 Likes

Happy holidays, I hope you have an amazing time with your friends and family, thanks for replying :beers:

11 Likes

Merry Christmas everyone!

12 Likes

Nothing much to add that hasn’t been said. Merry Christmas to All, and to All a Good Vape.

12 Likes

Oh, and I guess I should specify- To All a Good (quickly matured) Vape!!

9 Likes

Festive felicitations you lovely lot :santa::heart::mrs_claus:

12 Likes

Great to hear from you @Lolly!!! Hope all is well for you, and yours. (Never really understood what that meant, you and yours. Your what? i guess your whatever maybe?)

9 Likes

Me and my everything are good beaut :rofl:. Crazy busy couple of months but hope to spend more time here now :heart:

10 Likes

Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas one and all! I leave you with this bit of holiday wisdom:

“The main reason Santa is so jolly is because he knows where all the bad girls live.”
― George Carlin

11 Likes

Hey! :smiley: Good to see you, have a good one :beers:

9 Likes

WHAT FUCKING TIME DO YOU CALL THIS!!..

jk…spoke to you like…this mornin, but still…BOUT FUCKING TIME!!
dirty stop out (totally what my mum would say)
:kissing_heart:

10 Likes