Merry Christmas and a happy new year 2018

I had a German Pointer who stunk to high heaven. I would have to wash his blankets all the time. The bugger was always cold so he needed them.
Get them fresh from the washing line and within 10 minutes he would have that smell all over it.
The whole house stank of him.

5 Likes

I got it from my daughter, she and I have an understanding when it comes to dark and macabre :skull:

6 Likes

On to the Happy New Year part, only 5 hrs left here of 2018 (less for @Tworrs)

I hope you all have a great 2019 be safe and wake up with a hangover that is at least a little manageable (who am I kidding)

Cheers my friends

:clinking_glasses::wine_glass::beers::tada::tada::fireworks::fireworks::fireworks:

10 Likes

Happy New Year to all of you from me and the Rodent :clinking_glasses:

8 Likes

Happy new years early to those of you who will hit it before me! :laughing:

Still have a little over 20 hours to go yet here…

10 Likes

Happy new year!

:tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada:

11 Likes

Yes, Happy New Year to all. Although I really don’t know why anyone gives a rat’s ass. It’s just a calendar date.

9 Likes

There’s the spirit! :laughing:

10 Likes

It was never a big deal at my house growing up. We didn’t watch the parades, or make merry, or sing stupid songs of sentiment. I guess that carried through to my adulthood.

But it does matter to a lot of people, and who am I to toss a wet blanket on you.

Happy New Year!!! :diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: :clinking_glasses:

5 Likes

It’s a day off and reason to party. You don’t give a rat’s ass, and i’m Jewish. I’m not even supposed to give a rat’s ass :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Pardon the ignorance, but why? Do you guys just have one never-ending year, or is it something else? Sorry, not meaning to offend. Just curious.

3 Likes

Jewish religion has it’s own calendar which is pretty old and archaic (lunar based). Our new year begins somewhere around September/October timeframe (different each year because the calendar is Lunar and doesn’t align with the widely accepted Gregorian calendar)

The New Year in Israel (December 31/January 1st) is not an official holiday, and you actually need to take a day off if you want to celebrate it.
Despite it all, we like to celebrate it just because it’s a reason to Celebrate.

Needless to say, Christmas is also not a holiday except for the local Christians of course.

8 Likes

Happy New Year my friends

9 Likes

Happy New Year to you all! Hope 2019 is the best year yet!:confetti_ball::fireworks::clinking_glasses:

8 Likes

I’d like to see that, actually They’ve been steadily declining since around 1971 for me.

7 Likes

You! You’re that guy! The guy that yells at me to get out of your yard! Well you get extra special New Years wishes! Happy New Year @anon96380778!

8 Likes

Not you! You would get an invite to a cold beer and some good vape juice. But that’s one reason I keep my yard unkempt- don’t care what gets fussed that way.

6 Likes

Wishing you all health, happiness and contentment for 2019. And bloody good vapes. :partying_face::kissing_heart:

8 Likes

For a sack of flaming dog poop on the porch!? :laughing:

9 Likes

Happy new year my fine fluffy fog fetishists :clinking_glasses::beers:
Here’s hoping 2019 brings you all slightly less joy than me :grin::clinking_glasses::beers::tada:
And I Love you all slightly less than cheese :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

May the fucking rollercoaster continue :metal::metal::wind_face::dash::dash::heart::heart::beers::beers:

9 Likes