Let's talk TC (Temperature Control)

Isn’t that a great video? I didn’t expect that engineer to give all of that away. Really amazing run down.

5 Likes

I gotta check that out, damn work, don’t have time right now. Thanks for posting

3 Likes

You magnificent bastard you made me buy a couple - they will be my first evolve mods - picked em up for a nice price.

5 Likes

Blahahahahaha! Another one bites the dust!

And another one gone, and another one gone
Another one bites the dust
Hey, I’m gonna get you, too
Another one bites the dust

8 Likes

Are you happy, are you satisfied?
How long can you stand the heat?
Out of the doorway the bullets rip
To the sound of the beat

6 Likes

Please let me know what you think when you’ve played with it a little. I really think their tits.

4 Likes

Ya the replay sounds great to play with - i am not a massive fan of tc but pumping to up in wattage and getting a consistent vape is gunna be something new . I think there will be a bit of a learning curve to the software etc but i can get a good head start with Daniel’s theme/setup.

3 Likes

You’ll pick up on it in a heart beat. It all makes sense when you get into it.

4 Likes

Which one’s did you get?

1 Like

Lost Vape Paranormal DNA250C Box Mod Standard Version (Wood + Carbon Fiber) Removeable
Style - Gun Metal Frame
Color - Pearl Fish

I thought $104 each was pretty good

6 Likes

Ooooo very nice.
I only have a couple of the Therion 75C’s as I vape at such low wattages.
You will have fun playing with them I’m sure.:dash::dash::dash:

4 Likes

Excellent choice. The overhead in wattage will come in handy. Replay boosts the wattage quite a bit on a cold coil.

3 Likes

The wierd thing is, that you have so many possibilities with escribe, and then you have Replay that stops you using all that potential. Go figure.

4 Likes

Isn’t that the way with everything. If you want complex made simple, the device has to do it for you. I always think of MicroSlop picture watsit vs photoshop. MicroSlop is easy. Photoshop is a lot of work.

5 Likes

That video was really interesting but man, so much info I am gonna have to watch it a few times. My ADD is too strong, can’t help but do something while watching a YT vid at the same time, putting a SS430 build into the Pirate RDA for Replay. What is all of your impressions of Replay? Sounds like it is TC that is recorded? That is what I took away from it in its simplest terms but bending my leads, getting out the hot spots and whatnot I am sure I missed a lot…lol.

I like the idea of a Pod system with Replay, that may make them finally usable for me on a consistent basis.

3 Likes

That is a killer price, if I didn’t have one already and a Finder 250C on the way I would think about another. A friend of mine who has always been a power only user now has 2 DNA-C mods and a 3rd on the way, he is hooked on Replay so I would be interested in seeing how you like it.

2 Likes

I saw this version last night and it was just stunning, especially with the blue metal buttons. I was cursing at the guy for even showing it to me. If I hadn’t already blown my vape budget, it might have come home with me.

5 Likes

You’re right, man. That has a great look. Making me want to expand the non-existent vape budget now…

5 Likes

I am cursing your right now for showing that, best looking PSO product I remember seeing…Ugh, so tempted, damn you Jim :wink:

5 Likes

Just in case you didn’t scroll down :innocent:

4 Likes