Let's Make Porridge!

Just shows you can have too much of a good thing! lol!!! :sunglasses:

5 Likes

Well, I’ve heard of the starch base, but have no experience with it. Maybe not be required, but I’ve yet to pair the oats with creams, to see how they play… I like the idea though…

5 Likes

Like the Maple syrup idea with raisins but also Blueberry keeps popping up in my tiny brain cell!

5 Likes

Hmmm, raisins are an interesting thought, and I’ve YET to come across a good one, or at least one that vapes well.

4 Likes

I like the TFA raisin!

But have only used that in Tobacco recipes!

4 Likes

I found that VT Red Dates gets the closest to raisins in vape form. Actual raisin flavours I’ve tried haven’t been that good.

6 Likes

Do have the VT Red Dates but not used yet maybe this is the chance!

6 Likes

Keep it very low, I was using it under 1% to get the raisin impression

6 Likes

Thanks for that @marsh8, I’ve heard that was good, but didn’t know it was close to a raisin. Will have to add that to the list.

6 Likes

A fair bit off topic but I was getting close to a fruit cake the dates and VSO Cherry.
Just thought I’d add that tit bit of information because I think most of the time I used dates it was with Cherry and this may have played a part in moving toward raisins.

6 Likes

VERY interesting @marsh8.

5 Likes

I’ve heard of it and eaten it :grin:
I wouldn’t vape it. If I would make the actual porridge, I would make it with rice or almond milk.
I don’t use regular milk anymore.

5 Likes

I’d probably go a bit Scottish and add Caramel (Salted) (FW) and Scotch Whisky (VTA).

8 Likes

Welcome to VC @SquirrelSmash !

3 Likes

Welcome!

3 Likes

Welcome to the OTHER other place on the interwebs @SquirrelSmash.

5 Likes

Welcome @SquirrelSmash good to see you made it to the the VC.

3 Likes

Thanks for the welcome. As @SessionDrummer and @ianc13 hinted, I tend to spend more time on ELR. This thread on oats somehow dragged me over here.

7 Likes

VTA Milk Fresh is the closest to warm milk flavour I have found.

6 Likes

Still haven’t tackled the porridge project, just used oats in a fruit flapjack recipe but have made a note of that and will get with my next concentrate order!

4 Likes