VC Vape Mail 2021

Well that’s unfortunate …

3 Likes

Oh it is still worth having mate I still pull mine down off the shelf now and again

4 Likes

Well Simon, I’ve never been a huge fan of mechs, and maybe this safety upgrade reminds me of that fact. At least I know what to watch out for. Is that Fat Daddy the only seller of the upgrade ?

4 Likes

As far as I am aware they are the manufacturer and only reseller I know of.

4 Likes

8 Likes

I see @marsh8 piqued your interest, too? It’s on my wish list, for next order.

5 Likes

@whthek Thanks, you reminded me I did a tester with the Red Dates, WF Plum and OOO Strawberry Jam.
Interesting combo, the dates might be one of those chameleon flavours, it come across totally different in this combination.

@woftam will know what I mean, first thing it reminded me of was Portello a soft drink “Portello is a carbonated grape and berry flavored soft drink.”

6 Likes

Interesting! See if this make’s you cringe…I just vaped my cinnamon custard at the same time with a version of candy pineapple, and got a carbonated, almost cola effect that’s pretty good!

4 Likes

Hehe, yeah he did @whthek.

4 Likes

IMG_0062

8 Likes

SC Titan Combo Kit came in from FT 2day,
This thing is YUUUGE :flushed:

10 Likes

Well that thing is st000000pid !!!

I do like the red chuff tip hehe.

Nice score.

7 Likes

I shall pass some time, … while waiting for the review !!!

6 Likes

I hope you don’t mind @Rocky02852 but I’ve prepared your Lede pic. I was saving it, just in case I got it.

5 Likes

No kidding, the pics don’t do it justice. Makes the Voltrove 30 look like a pod :rofl:

I don’t even know WHAT juice I’m gonna put in it… gonna have to be something good to fill that behemoth :rofl:
Got some EggNoggin’ steeping….

5 Likes

If it sucks, LIE to me. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I think they should add a SECOND 510, JUST to make it stronger LOL !!!

6 Likes

I think you may have just pushed me off the fence, Rocky! I sent an email to Mark at Voltrove last Fri…nothin’ yet…but the plan is to get the V2 41, if possible, with just the Titan. If that fall’s through, I’ll do the kit.

5 Likes

No kidding, when I flipped it over I thought I got short changed :rofl:
With the extended glass on it gets crazy…

Yeah I don’t know what’s going on over there, I never heard back from Mark, been a few weeks I think…

7 Likes

ehh, bummer…

That friggin’ tank need’s a 5/16-18 pin! LOL

5 Likes