Incoming New Steam Crave Product

One can only hope!

6 Likes

Some more pics from the SC FB page. This will be available to pre-order either today or tomorrow. There was a delay due to the covid lockdown in China.

I also learned that the pumper can be used with pretty much any tank that has a squonk pin, which imo is huge. Say hello to 12ml juice capacity on your RDA’s and no messing around with squonk bottles/mods.

5 Likes

Behold, the Pumper Plus v2! (Not mine)

4 Likes

This is a shot of the coil version of the RDSA. Not mine or my hand!

5 Likes

The prices for this gear will be:

The pumper will be $29.99
Hadron Dual Coil RDSA $46.99
Hadron Dual Mesh RDSA $44.99

5 Likes

Pre-orders for this have been delayed until the 25th of March.

5 Likes

5 Likes

5 Likes

20% off code: F32XRAPP

4 Likes

Thanks @Illogik.

3 Likes

How so (as in that’s huge)? Apart from a very few exceptions BF RDA’a and RDTA’s are 22 for single or 24mm for dual coils so will look absolutely stupid on this (and I mean horrendous), plus anyone who don’t have a BF mod and also don’t use giant tanks will probably only have mods that will take up to 24 - 26mm atomizers so firstly the Pumper will have major overhang and then their RDA will look like a pin head up top, then the height!!!

This only really is practical to the Steam Crave enthusiasts to use with the Steam Creave RSDA’s all the this can be used instead of a Squonk mod which some will spin it is rubbish for the explained reasons makes million times more sense to buy a squonk device rather than this gimmick!

4 Likes

The RDSA’s do look interesting though and as far as I am aware the first time Steam Crave have released RDA’s!

3 Likes

That’s just my opinion, you don’t need to agree with it. There’s plenty of 30mm rda’s etc out there which will fit on this and plenty of mods that will take a 30mm tank.
Sure, it’s new and gimmicky but there’s nothing wrong with that. If you don’t like it, don’t get it.
:man_shrugging:

4 Likes

I know I don’t, part of the point of a forum having different opinions with both opinions being put forward!

3 Likes

There are other sc products incoming that you will likely be a lot more interested in, I just can’t tell you about them yet :wink:

4 Likes

I can only think of 3 or 4 and they are hard to get hold of lol! I think this is fine for die hard steam crave fans but not a BF device replacement!

5 Likes

Anything 30mm with a squonk pin will work fine on this.

3 Likes

I know, that’s my point if not 30mm will look stupid (although just the height this adds to a set-up in my opinion looks stupid)! There are very few 30mm with BF pins other than Steam Crave products, you said their was plenty of 30mm RDA’s, I would love to know where, lol!

2 Likes

I found a few, Tim!

3 Likes

There’s a bunch that a simple ddg search shows.

2 Likes