Incoming New Steam Crave Product

lol, not many in the whole scheme of things! I wonder what % of RDA’s are 30mm low single figure I expect. The point I am trying to make is the average vapor might have a dozen RDA’s and probably doesn’t have a single 30mm so if they buy this with the thought they can use it with their existing RDA’s they will be left disappointed! Well of course they will work but can they look past the mis match in sizes. Those into there huge atomisers are a very low % of vapers not knocking them and I love the look of Steam Crave products but I can’t look past the size, height, bits sticking out the sides and limitations of this!

2 Likes

Any of them available in UK, that Temple looks a bit grim lol!

2 Likes

I’m on my phone in bed mate, searching for shit is a bit of a pita.

3 Likes

I agree it’s not the sexiest looking thing, but what better reason to crawl further down the rabbit hole, than to top off yer skyscraper! :wink:

4 Likes

How would you be able to leave the house with it, lol!

4 Likes

By ducking to fit through the doorway I’d imagine.

5 Likes

I mean the attention, it’s hardly stealth vaping lol! Can see people being put off vaping seeing people vaping using these extremely large, tall set-ups!

3 Likes

Something I could use on a stack

But I would actually prefer to use

Because despite how ugly it is - it is still prettier than the SC pumper.

Each to their own but I am agreeing with @Timwis on the hard NO.

8 Likes

Sort of on topic, just changed the o rings on the aromamizer and gee does Steam Crave send plenty :grinning:
Not bad considering it must be a few years old and just changing them now.

7 Likes

6 Likes

Somebody else made them before not sure who but would be good on a sbs mod

6 Likes

This is copied from the FB page of one of the testers for Steam Crave who has had the pumper for a few months.

Of course, none of this will change how people think of it’s looks :slight_smile:

HADRON RDSA Dual Coil. I ADORE this tank. My coils are going in 9 weeks with only one cleaning, I swear I’m going to purchase 3 more pumpers when they come out. I’ve tested this tank and both squonks, and the pump extensively, and the pumper is by far the better way to go. Squonks will suck back all the extra juice that is on your deck, and it’s also very easy to over Squonk with a regular Squonk vape, but with a pumper, it’s very quick, very easy and extremely easy to control the amount of juice that you pump into the tank, and you can also keep your cotton saturated, without worry of oversaturation and leaking. I have all but stopped using most of my squonks, and I have about 12. I used the pumper on all my RDAs. I love the concept and execution of this gear.
I have probably had 300ml of juice through this pumper to date. It operates flawlessly with absolutely zero issues. Both the tank and the pumper have no bad habits that I found in almost 2 1/2 months of working with it.
You are going to love this, you’re simply going to loves this.
Salutes to Maggie, B.J. And the entire crew at Steam Crave. You never stop ceasing to amaze me with very high-quality products, at very reasonable prices. Quite honestly, you’re right, there can be only one. And you’re the one. You have set a standard for finally machined products, fantastic flavour, and no matter what your vaping style, be at huge clouds and huge flavour, or MTL and huge flavour, you just never cease to stop amazing me.
If anyone has any questions, I do not work for Steam Crave, but I will be happy to attempt to answer them as best as I can, regarding the two new RDSA’s, or the pumper. I just about fell over when I found out the prices. You can’t touch anything of this quality and build and construction and flavour, for what they are putting these out for. I’m not saying that to pander to them, I’m being totally honest.

4 Likes

Squonking Rules we need a vote

4 Likes

Squonk
Definition: a mythical creature, said to inhabit Pennsylvanian forests and to dissolve into a pool of tears if captured

Anyone know the back story of why such a strange word was associated with this method of vaping?

5 Likes

I’ve never even tried a squonk yet. I do have one of these pumpers & the pair of RDSA’s halfway here in the mail though so I’ll be trying that soon at least.

6 Likes

Interesting Brian. Wondered myself why that word was used but never knew the original meaning until now.

6 Likes

Makes sense as it probably was first used by a Chinese manufacturer and it just stuck! I mean China only make a big thing about Christmas and Easter from the commercial side to get money from Westerners they are not even holidays in China as they are into mythical creatures etc big time but not any religion apart from a tiny (as in about 1%) percentage!

6 Likes

That’s about right if you over Squonk theres def loads of tears

7 Likes