Incoming New Steam Crave Product

Copied from the Steam Crave fans FB group.

Available soon :
Steam Crave 30mm Pumper.
Dual mesh 30mm Hadron RDSA.
Dual coil 30mm Hadron RDSA.

5 Likes

What does RDSA stand for though?

Rebuildable Dripper/Dripping S… Aromamizer/Atomizer. Fill in the blanks someone! Maybe it just means squonking? :man_shrugging:

5 Likes

What will they think of next?! Actually, it seem’s I’ve seen something like that…somewhere, Andrew.

2 Likes

Rebuildable Dripping Series Atomizer

4 Likes

Gracias Mr SD

3 Likes

Do you know what the screw thing on the side is for?

3 Likes

Maybe to close the juice flow or something? :man_shrugging:

4 Likes

I would say, being called a ‘pumper’, that you grab ahold of the screw thingy and slide it in and out which pumps liquid up to the deck???

3 Likes

Could be! I really have no idea. Not seen anything like it before.

3 Likes

Yep it pretty much using the same principle of a squonker, pump action deck feeder, very clever!

5 Likes

So is this a new thing or have there been others before?

3 Likes

at least that’s what it looks like! I hate the look but would have to have one for it’s uniqueness!

4 Likes

Looking at the pics, it seems like it wouldn’t exactly be easy to grab that knurled round thing on the side and pull it out multiple times as it sits quite flush with the tank itself. :man_shrugging:

4 Likes

I think it’s the opposite side you push to pump. top right!

3 Likes

Hmm, ok. Why would there be knurling on the bit I was on about? It must need turning for that knurling to be on there? :man_shrugging:

3 Likes

Think it’s like a fastening nut of sorts that side and pumped from the other, if not what would be the point of the rod sticking out the other side! :man_shrugging:

4 Likes

No idea mate. Like I said, I’ve not seen anything like it before.

4 Likes

I’m pretty sure Deb had a prototype of it, and was doing some testing. The only question/complaint I heard was the size, and whether or not it would be mass friendly.

3 Likes

Again, copied form the Steam Crave fans FB group. (with grammar and spelling corrections :stuck_out_tongue: )

Steam Crave Pumper Introduction:
It is a squonk adaptor with 510 connections at both top and bottom, so you can squonk juice with any MODs and RDAs
Diameter 30mm, it fits very well with the Hadron Plus dual 21700 MOD
Juice capacity: 12ml
We have also developed 2 new RDAs and will release these together, one is dual coil, another is dual mesh. Both have a regular pin and squonk pin included.
Colors available: SS and Black
Estimated shipping schedule: end of March, ships from China, Middle April ship in UK/France/Germany
Pumper: US $29.9
Hadron RDSA: US $46.9
Hadron dual RDSA: US $44.0
Bundle sale Pumper+ 2 RDSA: US $99 only
(Price base on SS, black will have cost up)

3 Likes

So, from what that says, it seems that the bottom half of this tank in the pic is sold separately as the ‘pumper’, and the top half is one of the Hadron RDSA’s mentioned.

Not at all sure what I think about this. I’ll need to see some reviews first, I think, before I can form an opinion on it and decide if I want one or not.

3 Likes