Incoming New Steam Crave Product

Ugly as, in fact a monstrosity, :man_shrugging: will not bother!

5 Likes

I’m pretty sure that @deb got her hands on the prototype.

3 Likes

I’ve seen it before. Size of a squonk bottle with a metal housing around it, with a cutout for squonking. IIRC advertised for tube mechs, or any mod you want to squonk on. Both are rather hideous to me. Thank god for choices.

5 Likes

It’s no looker that’s for sure.

5 Likes

And this one as well
https://vape.deals/aleader-mech-mod-squonk-bottle-attachment-7-99/

3 Likes

More from SC FB page.

Hadron dual coil RDSA diameter 30mm
Side airflow and bottom airflow both adjustable
Big deck for dual coil ID 3.0mm to 5.0mm
Support medium and high wattage vaping
Regular pin and Squonk pin included
Deep juice well
***Forget to mention the deck is capable of parallel and series builds, it is monster for higher power

4 Likes

Hadron dual mesh RDSA diameter 30mm
Top to side airflow
Dual mesh, perfect for high wattage Vaping
Regular pin and squonk pin included.

274857201_4862077300574575_6600555769409236147_n

4 Likes

And the other one I remembered.

8 Likes

I’d be more likely to try hooking that thing up to my garden hose, and adding car wash to it! lol :rofl:

7 Likes

The screw with the knurling is the juice fill. Unscrew to access, fill, screw back on.

6 Likes

Interesting. If that is where you fill it, how do you pump the juice up to the coils?

5 Likes

For $30 for this ugly pump to feed one of Steam Craves new RSDA’s (will be like the ugliest skyscraper ever)? Here’s a mad idea just buy a BF Mod! :man_shrugging:

6 Likes

I won’t be buying one of these.

5 Likes

In your 1st pic on the left. On the right side you see a protruding round piece. That’s the pumper. Around 3 pumps with the SC RDSA & you’re good.

5 Likes

Hmm ok. The way it looks, it’s like a big bolt going right through the tank lol. How do you know this? Do you work for Steam Crave or something?

3 Likes

I test for them as well as Deb & others.

5 Likes

Nice! Lucky you! I want that job :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Relationships are built up over time, Judy has been active on vaping forums for years, she must of been on Vaping Underground for 7 to 8 years that I know of!

6 Likes

Everything I need is right here on this forum. No need to try keeping on top of loads of them :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

What I was implying is over time such opportunities may well come your way!

6 Likes