Hardware Sneak Peeks

I have the Timesvape Reverie. Its a single vertical coil RDA, and looking at it, you would think it would be fantastic. So far its only been mediocre flavor, so I am really hoping the Mutant is going to be a lot better.

3 Likes

I think our boy @Steampugs has a stolen identity lawsuit on his hands…surprised his logo isn’t on there :thinking:

I heard the first name they were considering was “The Pugsley Wugsley Woooo” but they couldn’t fit it on the mod :grin:

9 Likes

pfffft…80w?..:roll_eyes:

I’m keeping that name btw…:heart_eyes::ok_hand::rofl:

7 Likes

Waiting for the Footoon Master V2. Its a single coil with another uniquely designed air flow.

https://www.footoon.com/aqua-master

3 Likes

Got one on the way too, hopefully next week. They do good stuff so looking forward to it.

3 Likes

This guy is getting annoying, should change his name to Clonebitionz Vaper, what a fraud. Too bad, I like Ehpro products but this looks like a waaaaay uglier SL.

Edit: The renderings on that pic look a lot better than the actual photos of the product.

6 Likes

A bit pricey, not sure if I will go for this one, but dammit I want one.

https://carrackvape.com/collections/deathwish-modz/products/pre-order-nostromo-edition-conduit-box-dna250c

6 Likes

DNA250C…ummmmmm, yep and then I read this:

With the ability to accommodate atomizers up to 30mm in width

Oh cmon, dammit Jim, your brutal brother but I am probably not gonna get one :lying_face:

6 Likes

Finally! Another easily refillable dual battery squonk mod.

5 Likes

You had me excited for a moment!

Will wait to hear what you good folks think (assuming someone’s likely to get one)! lol

I’m not impressed with the fill method though (with what limited info can be gleened from the video) as it appears like they’re using a rubber stopper method (similar to the USB port cover that was used on the Aegis Legend v1 mod).

But first impression… Using the side fill method from an RTA, into a squonk bottle? Seems rather surprising from TonyB. Hopefully it’s far better than the one minute shitty video shows. :wink:

5 Likes

I’ll reserve judgement until I get to actually try it. To me its a step in the right direction if it means not removing a bottle to fill it. I did notice there is no mention of TC, which is a big negative to me.

5 Likes

This is out now. I have kind of distanced myself from single battery mods. I was really hoping it was going to be 21700 compatible.

4 Likes

Yeah, I think it’s really kind of pointless in this day and age to have a single 18650 device. At least for sub-ohm.

21700 is my minimum requirement for a single battery mod as well.

4 Likes

Stabwood Hammer of God sometime soonish

8 Likes

Oosht :scream:… That’s a glorious lump of stabtastic (it’s a word) wood right there… Fucking love that, gonna be pricey though I reckon…

5 Likes

Yup I reckon you are right but I am a hog collector I have every edition and I don’t think I will be able to not buy that one.

5 Likes

That blew one (middle) is stunning!
Almost reminds me of Lapis Lazuli.

4 Likes

It will likely be priced as if it were as well :rofl:

Edit: oh it is not as expensive as I thought it was but still…

4 Likes

Should be announced soon, a collaboration between Dovpo, Vaperz Cloud and Vapin Bogan. I am hoping that is a DNA250C, if so I am pre-pre-ordering :grin:

7 Likes

Certainly looks like a dna250c from the button config.

5 Likes