Hardware Sneak Peeks

very much looking forward to this one, I’m digging Bogan’s ideas, the Blotto is a hell of a tank :ok_hand:

5 Likes

I have been wanting a Blotto and saw Bogin post about new colors and some improvements on the next run. Hoping one of the improvements is glass staying on when removing the deck.

Any guesses as to what the new mod might be brother? Was hearing rumors of dual 21700 as well.

5 Likes

I genuinely haven’t a clue no, it looks very DNA though I agree there, Dovpo have that and the Brian herb/Signature tips mods coming out, I’ve been trying to get more info from Dovpo but they haven’t replied yet.
ANd yeah I saw the new limited colours of the Blotto, the Pink is an Expo only limited run I think, don’t quote me though, I haven’t seen the extra normal colours or a V2 yet though…that Pink looks pretty sick but…you know…it’s pink :thinking::face_with_raised_eyebrow:

5 Likes

Confirmed, DNA250C and dual 21700. I wish that bevel at the front wasn’t there, looks like 25mm without overhang…ugh. Blue Steel and Black, sort of want both, for sure both if it held a 30mm without overhang.

5 Likes

Hmm sort of takes it off my list - I am surprised that Vaperz cloud had any say in it since they usually love the big tanks

4 Likes

The Bogan answered me on Insta, said it will take 30mm with no overhang…gonna get both colors now :grin:

6 Likes

Cool, well that puts it back in the cross hairs

5 Likes

Vandy Vape is coming out with the Profi…errrrr, Mesh V2 soon. Gonna have to give 1 a shot when there available. Uses new wider mesh, hoping it is wide enough to take VV 200 mesh without trimming.

8 Likes

I like that :grin::heart_eyes:

4 Likes

I do too, the airflow is angled down, must be designed like the Kylin M which works great, hope it works just as good on this.

So day 1 order for you too? :wink::grin:

3 Likes

ROFLMAO!! :thumbsup:

3 Likes

I think that may well be the case.:grinning:
I’m a sucker for Mesh.

3 Likes

Am I the only one that’s not particularly bowled over by the design of this?..kinda Battlestar lookin, and very plain…the dual 21700 is a massive boost though as well as the chip…meh…who am I kiddin…it takes a 30…I’ll be all over this if I can…:roll_eyes::smirk:

3 Likes

Yeah, it could have been better but we are all starved for cool new stuff. DNA250C and dual 21700, it could be in a hello kitty case and I would still be interested :wink::grin:

5 Likes

ya i have seen better looking mods but I gotta say it is pretty hard to make a mod that shape and not have it look a bit like the rx23, the battlestar or the drone/trade. Dna250c is a nice chip but I would be just as happy with a pwm. I must say that the dna250c is an epic vape with a 4s lipo attached.

5 Likes

Well dammit, I was joking before but now am all in for the hello kitty :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

Interesting tattoos

4 Likes

There’s tattoos? :crazy_face:

3 Likes

Evidently Garry’s a dog person. :crazy_face: lmao
…and easily distracted! (o0 Squirrel!)

4 Likes

Nah, I was referring to tat one and tat two. :rofl:
We should be ashamed of ourselves :skull:

3 Likes