Game Changer wait list

Yeah, throw me on the list, I gotta look into those rotary tools and decided which one I want to go with yet👌

7 Likes

Bump for the new people to know where to get on the list!

6 Likes

then I will be put on the waiting list😅

7 Likes

Hiya Can I please get on the list

9 Likes

48hkhb

9 Likes

Hiya all, any news on when we will know if we have made the list for the next run of the GC?

6 Likes

Thank You Guitarded, I am jealous watching everyone with theirs, while I have juice steeping in the cupboard lol

11 Likes

I’d love to be added to the waiting list if that’s possible

5 Likes

Im not sure if I am on the list in this thread, or not…but now I will be…I think I just commented or messaged a while ago…anywho, put me on the list :smiley:

5 Likes

Hey Hoff when did you sneak in bud good to see you here

4 Likes

Hey, @anon96069639, I’m not sure if I’m already on the list from previous posts, as I may have only exclaimed my excitement for your product.

Please put me on the list for the small version. I’ll be using the Dremel 4000.

Thanks!

6 Likes

Excellent! I currently have a dremel 4000, which I believe was one of the ones it’s compatible with. Though, I’ll more than likely purchase a new one to be used for this purpose. Which, I would probably just go with another 4000.

Ive been thinking about which size to get, and I think I want the small one. I don’t think I would need a large one, If I’m not steeping for months…

6 Likes

Heya Simon, I’ve been on here for a little while now, I haven’t been on the forum, except for the GC…I started getting my flavors in the stash a while back, so much to do yet!

6 Likes

Thought I should add I would prefer the larger option compatible with the Dremel.

7 Likes

Hello! Would you please put me on the list? REALLY need this! Thank you!!

7 Likes

I guess I should add I’m looking for the smaller one and will be using it with a dremel. Thanks.

5 Likes

One more question, I have a Dremel 3000, that should be new enough to work with it, yes? Thanks.

5 Likes

And thank you Sir for your quick reply and developing this amazing device for us!

7 Likes

Hi Guitarded. I’d like a small one which I’ll use with a Dremel. Thank you.

9 Likes

Yes please, put me on the list.

4 Likes