E-liquid Homogenizer Project - Another Step Forward

I was able. :innocent:

:face_vomiting:

6 Likes

Hi, Iā€™m new here I saw the youtube video and am very interested in the GC. My first question is: Can we ship to Germany? Who shall I talk to? And how much should it cost? I would appreciate an answer Warm greetings from Germany

8 Likes

Welcome!! Glad to see you made it. Please PM (Private message) @anon96069639. He is the manufacturer. He may even answer this post now that I have referenced him in this post. Also thanks for the greetings from Germany. I lived there for two years and absolutely loved it. Lived in Karlsruhe and Stuttgart (Neckartailfingen actually).

8 Likes

all right thank you Stuttgart is not that far from me.

8 Likes

How can i buy one of these?

7 Likes

Hey @Apathymiller, pleased to make your acquaintance :wink::+1:
You can message @anon96069639 directly, or go and chat on the waiting list thread here.

Hope this helps.

8 Likes

How polite @Steampugsā€¦ Ya almost sound Canadian ehā€¦ :joy:

10 Likes

Iā€™m really soberā€¦not sure I care for itā€¦I feel strangeā€¦and scared :eyes:

11 Likes

Wait, WHAT ??? !!!

Kidding Paul. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

I pushed it today just to see what it could do. I know at @woftam mixed a big batch of one shot flavorings, but I wanted to see how it worked with a normal 70/30 mix at 1000ml. It didnā€™t bat an eyelash, the motor didnā€™t strain at all, no part of the GC was any warmer than the eliquid.

I mixed the 1 liter batch, a 500ml batch, a 250ml and then some 30% sour. It was amazing to see the malic acid totally mixed in less than 2 minutes. The amount of time saved just in the mixing process is incredible and then throw in all the time eliminated from maturing. Itā€™s crazy and cool.

12 Likes

Well I finally got mine canada post delivers by mules walking uphillā€¦ But itā€™s finally in my hands. Let the fun beginā€¦ Iā€™ll fill you in all the uses I discover for itā€¦ :smiling_imp:

15 Likes

Awesome! I am excited for you! I hope you like it as much as I do. ALL the uses huh? :thinking:

11 Likes

Arrived ā€¦Excited ā€¦And No @Steampugs i am not doing that with it , quit asking for the Videos :laughing:

Here is a 15ml bottle from River Supply Perfect fit

14 Likes

I hate not having likes ā€¦

Youā€™ve reached the maximum number of likes. Please wait 22 minutes before trying again.

11 Likes

Iā€™ll never stop, persistence is key, one day youā€™ll give in :smiling_imp:

Got mine yesterday also :wink: canā€™t wait to start hulk smashing the shit out of some molecules :fist_right: :fist: :facepunch: :fist_left:

@anon96069639 Iā€™ll send you a list of questions for the write up if thatā€™s ok, once I get some time, just things likeā€¦can I homogenise my children, and will it fit in a potato to make instant mash ā€¦I am confident this is going to go well :+1:

Also, Thank you brother :grin: :ok_hand: The machining is impeccable :ok_hand:

14 Likes

Paging @SmilingOgre your expertise is required

12 Likes

ROFLā€¦ Only in the figurative sense e.g. Europe has become homogenized. I would be afraid to think about what kind of awful goop homogenized children would yield. Mega yuck! Kinda like one of those health drinks.

12 Likes

Oh man, I canā€™t wait. I havenā€™t been this excited in a long time. 5 dolla make ya holla.

10 Likes

Awesome bro. Totally dude. :grin:

8 Likes

@Fiddyā€¦you donā€™t want to try out new thingsā€¦ :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

7 Likes