Furry Family

Had a bit of a laugh this morning when I saw my horse dog and my dog horse just being buddies.

19 Likes

Awesome, your dog is huuuuuge!

8 Likes

Ya he is (87 kg) but in fairness the horse is small too lol

7 Likes

I agree with grubster…Holy shit man!!

6 Likes

Beautiful babas :smiley:

You should share the pic of when the horse wandered into the house :smiley::rofl:

6 Likes

Ah one of my favorites of this little one she has a great personality, loves the dog and the cats and the rabbits.

12 Likes

why do you have two horses in your house?

9 Likes

On occasion one just wanders in for a stickybeak the other lives inside

10 Likes

Horse: This blue Grass tastes funny.
Dog: That’s not grass dude!
Photo of the year… Cheers man, love it!

9 Likes

I’m soooo jealous, I love Amsterdam but there’s no space for that here :cry:

6 Likes

After a long life of almost 20 years I have had to say goodbye to Monty on June 15.
I haven’t been smiling a lot since then.

Until today when I got Fudge. She’s a chocolate brown Labrador and was born on my birthday, August 6.

Now I have a big grin on my face :grin:

11 Likes

I needed some time to get over Monty but when I saw her today and found out we share a birthday the deal was done.
The cats are petrified of her, she just ignores them. They will be fine, they’ve always been around dogs :scream_cat:

8 Likes

The first day she’d obviously decided I was hers and since yesterday the house became a home.
She doesn’t mind the cats and leaves them pretty much alone but the cats are still petrified.

And how are you doing Jose? Thanks for asking dear, I have a big smile still but I am totally wiped out, haven’t slept this little since the last time I had a baby :laughing:
I can’t really eat because I’m way too excited to process food.

She is very smart, easy to correct but extremely forgetful about so called rules…
It is safe to say that she’s the smartest dog I’ve ever had and she will be and already is a very good companion.
There’s nothing but good nature emanating from this dog.

9 Likes

Looks like the perfect best friend :slight_smile: :heart:

7 Likes

This is going to be delivered to my house today and we will have so much fun :joy:

Of course the dog inside will be a lot cuter than the one here :heart_eyes:

10 Likes

this is why the internet was invented. Absolutely amazing.

8 Likes

If I get reincarnated, I want to come back as your pet! What a life! :joy::heart_eyes:

7 Likes

She’s beautiful Jose!! Congrats on the new addition!!

7 Likes

Thank you, I’m very happy :heart_eyes: Congrats to you on your new addition too, the Innokin Proton Plex Subohm Tank :grin:

6 Likes

Congrats on the pretty little pup! And for dear Monty, 20 years is pretty good though!

Out Midnite was gotten like Fudge. We followed an ad for puppies, and found a box with about 8 flat coat retriever/ German Shepherd mixes. The owners weren’t breeders and their flat coat got invaded by a shepherd and they never intended for that. Anyway, they put them all out of the box so we could pick one. All of them darted off in all directions. But Midnite, unprovoked, stopped and ran back to the kids and went nuts for them. Kids were just little ones at the time. That was all it took and he was ours. He’s 9 now and ran away for a week last year; we thought he was gone for good. But we got him back.

Problem with raising puppies with kids is that the dog turns into the biggest spoiled baby in the world. This clown sits by doors if they’re closed and he is alone and whines for them. And he sits by the back door looking in until they let him in. Total wuss.

6 Likes