New (Wonder) Flavors:

ah

5 Likes

I want some of that purple tape !!!

:slight_smile:

5 Likes

Thanks for the heads up @whthek. I was able to put a shout out to @wllmc at BCF.

7 Likes

@woftam, any of them peak your interest from the sniff test ?

7 Likes

I have only unwrapped the Hami Melon, Apricot, Nougat, and Apple Butter and they all smell great. I am hopped up on pain meds right now as I put my shoulder out so it will be a couple of days before I get to testing.

8 Likes

Hope you get better asap Simon.

7 Likes

The irony is I did it lifting the dog ( 176lb) into the car because he hurt his shoulder took him to the vet and a couple of shots later he is good as gold and I am now a bit crippled.

8 Likes

Sorry to hear that Simon. Godspeed on that shoulder.

8 Likes

You couldn’t make it up!

7 Likes

Wait, 176 lbs ??

7 Likes

Ya he is a big boy

7 Likes

Photos please…holy Sh#t I’D say
Heal up, brother. :muscle:

7 Likes

Here he is

6 Likes

Well he’s a big fella. No wonder you fucked your shoulder picking that beast up!

7 Likes

Blueberry Muffin plz

3 Likes

Crown Royal Black was one of my Staples for about a year back in my drinking days.
Since I’ve been mixing I haven’t gone out of my way for any real liquor tasting vape juices, except maybe pina colada. I’ve got a couple rums, I’ve got vodka, I’ve got whiskey flavors --but haven’t gone out of my way to concoct a new recipe with any of them.
My taste buds jumped from IPAs to sambuca, to hornitos reposado, Macallan scotch, and port wines.

I’ve got the Wonder flavors sample pack paid for and waiting for me to get down to Bull City to pick it up, along with seven other items off my wish list.

5 Likes

Damn! feel better, brother.

5 Likes

I think taro is a kind of root. I’ve had ot pancakes that I pick up Frozen at the Asian market. They Brown up real nice in the skillet or puff up real nice baked in the oven, and they come out with a sweet earthy fruit flavor that I would say is more on the dark side, but very nice. I would say if you could imagine either pumpkin or sweet potato mixed with a dark plum and above median sweet.

5 Likes

After reading the reviews from El vaporino I think I’ve motivated myself to head down to BCF tomorrow on lunch and pick up my order. That nougat sounds fantastic and I’ve yet to find a bubble gum that’s impressed me.

6 Likes

I too am interested it the WF Nougat I will probably grab that one on my next order. I attempted a Three Musketeers candy bar with VT Chocolate mousse and INW Nougat but it never quite got it right, the Inw was too gooey. Then I made a pretty convincing Brach’s Jelly Nougat using INW Nougat with VT Tutti Frutti and VT Vanilla Classic. It was really good but needed a months steep.

6 Likes