New (Wonder) Flavors:

16 New Flavours Available Now!

Amardeen (Apricot), Apple Butter, Blackcurrant, Blueberry Muffin, Bubble Gum (Fruity), Cheesecake, Deep Fried Sugared Taro, Hami Melon, Kiwi (Yellow), Milk (Condensed), Nougat, Pancake, Soft Candy (Base), Soft Candy (Pink Strawberry), Sugar Pie, and Taffy (Peanut Butter).

10 Likes

Some really nice sounding flavours there Brian, I really like Wonder Flavours concentrates!

3 Likes

I’ve not even tried any WF yet but some of those sound really nice.

3 Likes

I’ve got about 20 of their flavor’s, and tbh, only a few turn me on. Not they are foul, but rather, during testing they don’t taste like the description in many cases.

5 Likes

I got a special order from Frank @WF of a 4oz bottle of an unreleased Canadian Whiskey. The smell is amazing (smells like Crown Royal whiskey) but it has no taste, it is more just an clear alcohol flavor. It works good to add a bite to alcohol mixes like Mando’s booze recipes. Other than that it’s a mystery where to use it. I do like quite a few WF flavors.

7 Likes

Thanks for the heads up @whthek. This is the first I’m seeing of these, where was this posted ?

3 Likes

I got an email from Wonder Flavors directly, SD. There are actually 24 new ones total, with the 16 being available currently.

4 Likes

The Sample pack is back in stock :+1:

5 Likes

Arrived today I will post some thoughts once I have some testing time

In the mean time @Elvaperino has posted his thoughts on the newbies

8 Likes

Nice haul Simon!

4 Likes

I also saw the same 16 new flavours posted on their Facebook page!

5 Likes

Of course I ordered them all in the sample pack but what part of the world is “Deep Fried Sugared Taro” a thing? :thinking:

5 Likes

Wtf is a Taro?

3 Likes

Sweet potato

6 Likes

ah

5 Likes

I want some of that purple tape !!!

:slight_smile:

5 Likes

Thanks for the heads up @whthek. I was able to put a shout out to @wllmc at BCF.

7 Likes

@woftam, any of them peak your interest from the sniff test ?

7 Likes

I have only unwrapped the Hami Melon, Apricot, Nougat, and Apple Butter and they all smell great. I am hopped up on pain meds right now as I put my shoulder out so it will be a couple of days before I get to testing.

8 Likes

Hope you get better asap Simon.

7 Likes