Dripping, mixing and pairing SFT’s

Next thing on my list is a ragnar advanced kit, though they seem pretty scarce in the uk atm.

5 Likes

Here is that device I was on about where you can add 2 different e-liquids and control what % of each!

They now have a mini version, mine is the older larger device!

5 Likes

Tim, I unclear on how you regulate your nic…there’s two pod’s, so you can either run two different flavor’s, or one flavor, and the other pod filled with nic?? That can’t be, can it? Nonetheless, 55W is good power from that small thing!

3 Likes

So is there 2 coils in that thing? One for each flavour?

3 Likes

It reads “refillable up to 15 time’s”, so I’m guessing, yes. Let’s see what our @Timwis say’s

4 Likes

That’s a very unique and interesting design, it will either fly or flop.

5 Likes

With an ‘App’ for your phone :grinning:

4 Likes

the flavour mix mode is secondary or at least it was when launched, controlling nic works the same way but you use the same flavour in both pods so for example Blueberry. 1 Pod you would have say 0mg Blueberry and the second pod say 12mg Blueberry so 50% of each will be 6mg but 75/25 would be 3mg or 25/75 would be 9mg but the mix and starting mg in each pod can be anything you want!

5 Likes

Ok, I get it! I could see myself wit one of those :star_struck:

3 Likes

The original has been out about 4 years and they have just launched a mini version, to be honest I don’t think it flew or flopped! The problem stopping it flying is the app part it keeps getting deleted off certain platforms for being a vaping app!

4 Likes

:roll_eyes:

5 Likes

You don’t need the app to use it but part of the point with changing the mg level was to monitor mg vaping habits if you could control different mg at different times of day it gives feedback on how much you vape depending on mg etc! I would imagine Apple are the biggest pain!

5 Likes

I was just about to say that I wondered how they will get around Apple with the iOS app because they are so anti vaping.

5 Likes

Without finding the device, it’s back in it’s box somewhere I only have the info off the site, I can’t remember from using it! It was over 4 years ago!

4 Likes

I’m going to have to bow out of this interesting conversation for now and bid you gentlemen a good night :sleeping:

5 Likes

Sleep well mate! :smiley:

5 Likes

That long ago…it’s probably in your off site storage trailer, with the other thousand’s you’ve reviewed! :wink: :laughing:

3 Likes

Nite Jimmy

4 Likes

It seems a bit like an unneeded gimmicky thing to me. Like they are trying to create a niche that nobody needs. I mean, surely most vapers know the amount of nic they want to vape at. I don’t know anyone who changes the amount of nic they use unless they are trying to wean themselves off of it completely?

5 Likes

I wouldn’t use it for that reason but using it to mix flavours I find more appealing! Enough must of sold for them still to be going and manufacturing the original and now releasing a mini version! Even the monitoring mg level will appeal to some I know people who use higher nic in the morning and lower in the evening when they can vape more, different strokes!

5 Likes