Dripping, mixing and pairing SFT’s

Indeed, they must have sold a bunch to make them want to make another model.
The mixing flavours does sound interesting yeah. Cleaning it out to change flavours would be a nightmare though!

3 Likes

I think each disposable pod has a fixed coil inside it. They hold 2ml each, and can be filled 15 time’s…so that’s 30ml run through each pod, then bin it!

4 Likes

Ah. So its a glorified disposable?!

4 Likes

No, nothing like a disposable, a pod with coil so not much difference to commercial coils, disposables are the whole device needs throwing!

5 Likes

For someone who doesn’t like a hot vape so run at less wattage I imagine each pod will last a few fills longer!

5 Likes

So the coil can be replaced?

4 Likes

no but hardly the same as a disposable, just the pod needs throwing and disposables can’t even be filled!

4 Likes

I get it…now… lol

3 Likes

Not really much difference between throwing a coil with a bit of plastic around it to just throwing a coil!

3 Likes

Except what they charge for that bit of plastic! :grinning:

4 Likes

I don’t know mate but I have seen some commercial coils that are more expensive than pods!

3 Likes

Most expensive coil I came across was the Tiger coil at $11 a piece!

3 Likes

15.90 euros for 4 comes with a choice of MTl or DL!

Don’t like the look of the Mini pods so much they don’t look refillable so more like a juul set-up in that regard!

3 Likes

I appreciate you taking the time to explain these device’s…I tend to be set in my way’s, after finding that I liked high power DL setups, I never really gave these a chance!

5 Likes

That price makes these beauties a bargain!

4 Likes

I don’t get your point, completely different segment of the market some people just don’t get on with rebuildables!

2 Likes

I was referring to your post mentioning tiger coils. Are those not diy coils? I assumed that as you can get ‘tiger’ pre-made wire, that you were referring to coils made from it. I guess not!

3 Likes

Sorry, I thought you meant the pods, no tiger coils where commercial coils! They were for the tank that came with the Kangertech five 6!

2 Likes

They are like pics of food, they never actually look that good in reality! Multi magnified with a top notch high res camera, I have one of them and mine looks a completely different coil at normal size!

4 Likes

How is the flavour with it?

4 Likes