Dripping, mixing and pairing SFT’s

What about Jennifer Jarvis?

5 Likes

BINGO! That’s her, Jimmy.

5 Likes

Yeah, I used to drip multiple eliquids on the same build just to see what would happen had some happy little accidents as Bob Ross would say :laughing:

7 Likes

I thought it was “Happy Accidents” unfortunately for me when it comes to anything artistic I only have “Sad Accidents” or “Total Disasters”!

6 Likes

I’m with you there mate. I’ve got about as much creativity as a chair.

6 Likes

You’re right! :joy:

3 Likes

If I remember correctly one was by Teslacigs and there was a big uproar about safety because it was a dual battery mech mod in series and they actually had the resistance you could safely go down to embossed on the shell of the device which was incorrect and if you actually did build that low on that device it would mean skin grafts! Can anyone else remember the kind of device I am talking about they had side by side RDA’a and a single top cap that spanned both with a central mouthpiece! About 3 came out around the same time but never to be seen again!

5 Likes

Maybe they all exploded?

5 Likes

If the mouthpiece was central over 2 RDA’s how the f did they drip the juice into them both? Assuming it hadn’t already blown their faces off ofc.

5 Likes

Yup, even tho it had mech in the name it wasn’t a true mech just an unregulated mod that if you built it to their spec with the 2 RDA would draw 80+ amps from the batteries.

Tesla Biturbo Mech Dual RDA

I will try and find Dean (Vaping Biker’s) thoughts cause if i recall he was not a fan.

6 Likes
8 Likes

Nice @Grubby.

RIP Bob. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

I was asked to review it not by Teslacigs but If I remember right Heaven Gifts but rejected although I actually liked the idea of combining 2 RDA’s and personally would of built safely so sort of wanted one but felt it was irresponsible to review! But I can remember a couple of others around the same time also!

6 Likes

See below your original post at the pic posted by @woftam!

5 Likes

So that black cap thingy just pulls off so the 2 RDA’s can be filled individually?

5 Likes

Sounds even more dangerous than a mech judging by that guys non-review.

5 Likes

With RDA’s very few drip straight down the middle of the drip tip, most remove the drip tip or even top cap to drip so with this just remove the top cap which includes central mouthpiece and drip onto both builds!

5 Likes

Makes sense. Doubt I’ll ever try an RDA tbh. The idea of constantly having to drip juice in there is just silly imo. Give me huge capacity any day!

4 Likes

The biggest issue was Teslacigs were telling people to use it dangerously by including incorrect information!

6 Likes

PMSL! :rofl: sorry but you will mate you just give off that enthusiastic vibe! I will revisit this post when you are proudly showing off your first RDA! :sunglasses:

7 Likes