Covid-19 pandemic

Still here, been sitting in the backyard reading a book about a killer virus. :flushed:
The sun is out :sun_with_face:
I will be getting out of hibernation when it really warms up.
Cleaning and planting will be first order of whenever that happens :confused:
Iā€™m confusing myself now :grin:

9 Likes

Yeah I thought we were gettin good weather this weekend??..absolute bag of shite here at the mo, maybe tomorrowā€¦
Iā€™ve been doing exercisesā€¦

Itā€™s all weirdā€¦

Things hurtā€¦

7 Likes

So was everybody in the park this morning. I hate getting up early but because people are flooding the parks and dogfields with their kids I decided to go early in the morning.
Worked out fine yesterday and the day before.

Today loads of wankers (not you dear) on the field, lying on the floor doing all sorts of shit or jumping up and down like rabbits.

The dog doesnā€™t mind, but they do mind the dog :dog: :scream:

7 Likes

Yikes! Sounds like the funny farm had a day pass.

6 Likes

Oh I didnt leave the house, I work out at home, got a treadmill, loose weights etc ā€¦its been a whileā€¦
I havenā€™t been able to straighten my arms sinceā€¦:neutral_face:

9 Likes

I wish they all did that. Exercise is good for you they say, so now theyā€™re all running around getting as much exercise as they can.
Getting in everybodyā€™s way, breathing very hard, IN MY FACE :flushed:

Some of them are just heart attacks waiting to happen. They look like they think they can outrun the virus :laughing:

10 Likes

Coronavirus: 1.3 billion smokers urged to quit to reduce COVID-19 risks

7 Likes

The coronavirus covid-19 uses ACE2 enzymes found in the lungs as an entry point, ACE2 is more prevalent in the lungs of smokers

5 Likes

How is everyone doing?

Good news here, the couple that was on a vacation with my brother and his wife had a scare, the wife got sick but tested negative for Covid-19.

My ex got tested for Covid-19 last week. Unfortunately that is not surprising as she is a hypochondriac and she tested negative. Almost feel like a jerk for knowing she would be tested but have been through it all with her. I was talking with her on the phone as she was waiting to be tested, first 5 minutes of the call coughing and sounding bad. 20 minutes into the call she sounded normal, wow, what a fast recovery :thinking:

I hope everyone is safe out there, give a shoutout so we all know our VC family is safe.

8 Likes

All good here thanks mate, glad you are well too.

6 Likes

So far so good!

7 Likes

All good here, enjoying the pleasant weather :+1:

6 Likes

According to daily number graphs on the local news, it seems Missouri and Illinois are both peaked or at least peaking. Maybe we can soon start peeking out again.

7 Likes

Updateā€¦

https://fox2now.com/news/wentzvilles-general-motors-plant-preparing-to-reopen/

Wentzvilleā€™s General Motors plant preparing to reopen

5 Likes

Was just reading about this from a friend in MO. May be coincidence but last time Sandy shopped there was no pork.

3 Likes

My Dad has his lungs drained every week so the hospital had him take the Covid-19 test yesterday. I volunteered to take him, wanted to see what the test was all about. After watching how they do the test I will be wearing a mask on my face, ears, eyeballs, urethra and butthole, any orifice I can cover as that test is brutal.

It starts with a long cotton swabs to the back of the throat, not bad. Then that same cotton swab went so far into my Dadā€™s nostril he squirmed then instinctively put his hand up to push the nurses hand back. Then she had to do the same to the other nostril and my Dad reacted the same.

My reaction was just like when you see another guy get kicked in the balls, I just felt his painā€¦ That was fucked up

2 Likes

#PorkchopLivesMatter

5 Likes

Toilet paper is the hardest thing to find for me down here in Georgia!

3 Likes

I definitely donā€™t want to be that guy. LoL :joy:

5 Likes

They said results will be back in 24 to 48 hours but he doesnā€™t have any symptoms, it is just a precaution for anyone who has scheduled procedures at the hospital.

I have a physical scheduled for May 27th, pushed back from the original date of April 27th. If they tell me I have to have a CV-19 test I might have to cancel that apptā€¦Well, I am curious so might just endure the creep out fest and get the test if I am asked. I am still wincing at the thought of how it goes down, hoping they can come up with a better test soon.

Thanks for the well wishes my friend

5 Likes