Covid-19 pandemic

@mikser, the reach, and breadth of the insult continue to extend…

1 Like

I almost dropped them a little :moneybag:…glad I didn’t. Whenever I find myself on their site(usually through a link), the topic that brought me there is covered with a popup begging for donation’s! Suck it, Dickipedia :triumph:

1 Like

2 Likes
1 Like

@Mikser, @whthek

As mass formation progresses, the group becomes increasingly bonded and connected. Their field of attention is narrowed and they become unable to consider alternative points of view. Leaders of the movement are revered, unable to do no wrong.

Left unabated, a society under the spell of mass formation will support a totalitarian governance structure capable of otherwise unthinkable atrocities in order to maintain compliance. A note: mass formation is different from group think. There are easy ways to fix group think by just bringing in dissenting voices and making sure you give them platforms. It isn’t so easy with mass formation. Even when the narrative falls apart, cracks in the strategy clearly aren’t solving the issue, the hypnotized crowd can’t break free of the narrative. This is what appears to be happening now with COVID-19. The solution for those in control of the narrative is to produce bigger and bigger lies to prop up the solution. Those being controlled by mass formation no longer are able to use reason to break free of the group narrative.

2 Likes

Yeah, there are actually two contagion’s which have spread around the world. One being medical in nature, the other, psychological. Neither appear’s to have an antidote. The first is the China virus(covid), which cannot be eradicated by anything, other than herd immunity, which is being denied citizens’(through the use of scare tactic’s to discredit the many proven therapeutic’s). The latter is flourishing due to herd mentality, aka group think, or as is suggested in the video above, mass formation. This contagion will continue to spread until common sense(the antidote) begin’s to prevail. I fear we’re past the point of no return in that respect, however.
I began a draft of this post hour’s ago, before seeing this! Didn’t know quite how to put my thought’s into word’s to finish writing it, but it seem’s I was onto something. I’m still not sure that I have conveyed what I set out to, but hopefully I’ve made the connection for the reader.

3 Likes
1 Like
1 Like

“The emergency department at the Rutland Regional Medical Center has been overwhelmed with asymptomatic folks.”

1 Like

Yeah, I read that a few day’s ago. It reaffirm’s/corroborate’s your post :arrow_up: about mass formation.

1 Like

I can’t fight you on that one @whthek

I mean, I don’t want ANY of it to BE true, it’s just that it keeps looking like it is, regardless of what I like or want.

1 Like

Agreed @Mikser, the amount of infections in heavily vaccinated countries vs. very low vaccinated countries is staggering, and I don’t think it can be ignored for that much longer. Nor the “run of the mill, regular old death deaths”, that seem to be on the rise as well.

2 Likes

How long before this video get’s disappeared…

1 Like
1 Like

Did my link not work, SD?

Edit: Your link isn’t opening, for me…

1 Like

@whthek your’s was working fine, BUT, when I think something’s going to disappear, I immediately (yes, really), scrape it, and upload to Rumble. I literally JUST started the upload when I posted my link, and it was still processing. Live on Rumble now …

2 Likes

Thanks for the share.

1 Like

Got it! :ok_hand:

1 Like