Covid-19 pandemic

2 Likes

OK you two (@mikser, @JoelSq), and EVERYONE ELSE who is paying attention. I would appear as if a NEW ScapeGoat is emerging. All you people (and the numbers are growing) who are experiencing side effects of the vaccine, most notably:

• Chest Pains
  • Rapid heartrate
  • Headaches
  • Shortness of breath

GREAT NEWS. It’s NOT because of the vaccine, it’s ALL in your HEAD !!!

It’s NOT the vaccine dummy, it’s Post Pandemic Stress Disorder.

LOFL.

A recent comment, BEST sums this up, IMO…

6 min ago

Are they serious? How do they explain the soccer heart issues? Lack of exercise and isolating at home. I think not! Another unscientific dismissal of a real issue. Would that they look into this. First do no harm! That is their responsibility.

Hehe, GET READY, there will be more, MUCH more to come.

I’ve witnessed first hand my wife’s symptoms shortly after her first shot. Witnessed the blood ox levels, rapid/racing heart rate (while resting), grew so concerned about her chest pains, made two trips to the ER. All scans (looking for BIG clots) inconclusive, BUT, smaller clots which cannot be seen on scans CAN be evidenced by D-Dimer tests, and guess what, she, and MANY others have very elevated D-Dimer levels.

Pay attention people, this is just the beginning.

3 Likes

Healthcare Chief Says Omicron “May Signal the End of COVID-19” | The CEO of South Africa’s largest private healthcare network says that the Omicron variant is “so mild” that it “may signal the end of COVID-19.” According to Richard Friedland, chief executive officer of Netcare Ltd., the early days of the variant suggest there is absolutely no need to panic and that it might actually be […]

Constitutional Nobody

3-4 minutes

The CEO of South Africa’s largest private healthcare network says that the Omicron variant is “so mild” that it “may signal the end of COVID-19.”

According to Richard Friedland, chief executive officer of Netcare Ltd., the early days of the variant suggest there is absolutely no need to panic and that it might actually be a good thing.

“If in the second and third wave we’d seen these levels of positivity to tests conducted, we would have seen very significant increases in hospital admissions and we’re not seeing that. In our primary care clinics it is mainly people under 30-years-old,” he said.

“So I actually think there is a silver lining here and this may signal the end of Covid-19, with it attenuating itself to such an extent that it’s highly contagious, but doesn’t cause severe disease. That’s what happened with Spanish flu.”

“We are seeing breakthrough infections of people who have been vaccinated, but the infections we’re seeing are very mild to moderate. So for health care workers who have had boosters, it’s mostly mild. I think this whole thing has been so poorly communicated and so much panic generated.”

Friedland’s comments won’t be welcomed by Big Pharma, which continues to make vast profits from endless booster vaccines.

Nor will his remarks be amplified by the corporate media, which has enjoyed a huge boost in ratings from endless COVID fearmongering.
However, the CEO’s statement correlates with what other health experts on the ground in South Africa have said about Omicron.

The doctor who first discovered the variant says the it is “mild” and hasn’t caused an uptick in hospitalizations.

Angelique Coetzee, chair of the South African Medical Association, echoed Dr. Barry Schoub’s sentiments, noting that the patients infected with omicron had “symptoms (that) were so different and so mild from those I had treated before.”

There have been zero deaths from Omicron worldwide and in countries like the UK it hasn’t even caused anyone to be hospitalized. Despite the fact that Omicron is proving to be significantly less frightening than when it was initially discovered, governments have moved ahead anyway to impose new restrictions and push draconian vaccine mandates on their populations.

2 Likes

Could omicron signal the future?

According to The Sydney Morning Herald, experts have been waiting for a coronavirus variant that is more infectious but less virulent, meaning it might spread far and fast, but lead to less severe outcomes.

• “The theory is that, if a less virulent strain becomes dominant, more people will become infected but fewer will be critically sick,” per The Sydney Morning Herald. “The virus, while still a problem, also becomes part of the solution; every person who recovers from a mild case is left with greater immunity against future infections than any of the current vaccines provide.”

This would be a sign that future COVID-19 outbreaks could put less pressure on health care and hospital systems, essentially changing the world into one where we have to live with the virus.

New South Wales Premier Dominic Perrottet said this is why hospitalizations and death are the true measures of omicron’s spread, per The Sydney Morning Herald.

• “The measure of success is not case numbers,” Perrottet said. “The measure of success is keeping people out of hospital, keeping people safe and at the same time, opening up the economy to keep people in work and keep businesses open.”
2 Likes

https://www.bloomberg.com/graphics/covid-vaccine-tracker-global-distribution/

2 Likes

3 Likes

Pilot scheme will motivate people to make healthy changes to their lifestyle.

Points awarded for increasing step count and eating more fruit and veg which can be redeemed for gym passes and discounts at selected shops

HeadUp Systems awarded contract to develop a new app with £3 million in government funding made available for rewards

A new app to help people make positive changes to their diet and physical activity will launch next year, the government has announced today.

From January 2022, a pilot will see users wear wrist-worn devices that can generate personalised health recommendations, such as increasing their step count, eating more fruit and vegetables and decreasing portion size.

Users will collect points for these healthy behaviours which will unlock rewards, which could include gym passes, clothes or food vouchers and discounts for shops, cinema or theme park tickets.

Following a competitive tender process, HeadUp has been chosen to deliver the new scheme, with £3 million also coming from the Department of Health and Social Care to provide incentives.

Evidence suggests that financial incentives can improve rates of physical activity and inspire healthier eating so HeadUp will work with a range of organisations to provide rewards such as vouchers, merchandise, discounts and gift cards.

The government is committed to helping people lead healthier, happier lives by making it easier for people to make healthy choices.

3 Likes

Gotta say I am sick of the governments of the world being so intrusive but since the health system is publically funded in the UK (and here) the gov do have a vested interest in the people being healthier.

If something like that were to happen in the USA you can bet your ass the health insurance companies would use it to deny claims.

2 Likes

Oh, no need to worry about that, Simon…/sarc

“The new app will place user privacy and security at its core and will ensure all personal information is safe and secure at all times”

2 Likes

Ya it will only be available to hackers and the government people who want to look at it - nothing to see here lol

2 Likes

It wasn’t a direct/complete mirror of, BUT, it still reminded me of …

2 Likes

WHEW, thank God that thought of THAT !!!

#Fail

1 Like

The irony of it all. “They” locked everything down (over, and over, and over). Can’t do this, can’t go there, etc, etc., etc. Impacted peoples lives, health, well being ?? But NOW, they’re concerned ??

I can’t keep up.

3 Likes

Not saying I agree with it just saying that they have a vested interest in healthy people.

Covid as a whole has been a freeway for the governments to impose intrusions into peoples lives with stuff that they could not achieve with the terrorist threats alone. Year by year they are pounding the population into submission and most people are just taking it not realising that they are selling off their children’s freedom.

3 Likes

I’m sorry guys, but here we go, … AGAIN…

Here we go, … again.

Please FOCUS on the COVID Bed Utilization.

@mikser, do they just think we can’t, or won’t look up the ACTUAL bed utilization ??

1 Like

Robert Kennedy Jr. with Tucker Carlson, and he goes into detail how heavily they fact check, research, and verifiy everything, well before they publish it, and FAR MORE than the main stream media does. Watch for yourself.

And now, the Hit Piece…

@mikser, I’m pretty sure you’ve already watched the Tucker interview video above (and others), and as expected/predicted, once it gained traction, the disqualifying / discrediting begins.

Oh so predictable, expected, etc.

1 Like

I predicted YouTube would “disappear” the original interview video.

Rumbled…

1 Like

Listened to the whole interview…WOW

1 Like

Continuing to post News stories that are circulating with provocative titles like, " NY Reports Highest Single-Day Case Total of Pandemic", and then I compare that to the ACTUAL COVID Hospital Bed Utilization. Today we’ll look at NYC.

Media Story:

Actual COVID Bed Utilization.

Anyone else seeing the trend here yet ?

1 Like

I don’t have access to the UK’s actual hospital bed utilization, but you should be able to see what’s really going on here…

And then, finally …

1 Like