Covid-19 pandemic

I was JUST going to say that.

+1

1 Like

Just like all creatures that suckle at a teat, Pfizer will have to be weaned. Forcefully.

3 Likes

2 Likes

Even at a young age, Old Fauci sure loved them masks

2 Likes

I can’t post links, but I’ll try to chop it up and you guys do the dirty work:
https:// :roll_eyes:thephasercom :nauseated_face:/2021/06/the-mysterious-death-of-dr-faucis-most-notable-critic/

2 Likes
2 Likes
2 Likes

Interesting stuff here…

3 Likes

https:// www :nauseated_face:prnewswire :roll_eyes:com/news-releases/american-regent-introduces-fda-approved-zinc-sulfate-injection-usp-300993792.html

2 Likes

Next on the list, ban Vitamin D3, in fact:

Not sure the math, but seems Sus.

This is interesting too:

• The potential consequences of vaccines crossing the natural blood-brain barrier in children’s developing brains are of the utmost concern to all future humanity.

• RNA-based vaccines (Pfizer and Moderna) could trigger any number of autoimmune diseases, which can take years to manifest.

• mRNA also activates danger sensors in the primal immune system, which in turn indirectly promotes the release of pro-inflammation factors, specifically interferons, which have been associated with autoimmunity

• Immune responses directly against RNA molecules themselves cause autoimmune diseases, such as systemic lupus

• none of the mRNA vaccines has a built-in “off” switch to control where they travel in the body and how long they persist there

-Published animal safety studies showed traces of COVID-19 spike protein in the brain, heart, and other vital organs, and the European Medicines Agency’s assessment report acknowledged that low levels of mRNA itself were detected in most tissues

• One last theoretical concern is the Jannsen vaccine, which uses a virus stripped of its own genes to deliver payload DNA. Such virus vectors can cause cancer when they randomly insert their payload near a gene that causes cancer.

• A recent scientific study of risk-benefit analysis in children showed conservatively that there is five times the number of deaths attributable to each inoculation vs. those attributable to contracting COVID-19 among the elderly.

3 Likes

@Mikser, @whthek

What’ya think ?

https://www.thecentersquare.com/indiana/indiana-life-insurance-ceo-says-deaths-are-up-40-among-people-ages-18-64/article_71473b12-6b1e-11ec-8641-5b2c06725e2c.html

2 Likes

(The Center Square) – The head of Indianapolis-based insurance company OneAmerica said the death rate is up a stunning 40% from pre-pandemic levels among working-age people.

“We are seeing, right now, the highest death rates we have seen in the history of this business – not just at OneAmerica,” the company’s CEO Scott Davison said during an online news conference this week. “The data is consistent across every player in that business.”

Davison said the increase in deaths represents “huge, huge numbers,” and that’s it’s not elderly people who are dying, but “primarily working-age people 18 to 64” who are the employees of companies that have group life insurance plans through OneAmerica.

“And what we saw just in third quarter, we’re seeing it continue into fourth quarter, is that death rates are up 40% over what they were pre-pandemic,” he said.

“Just to give you an idea of how bad that is, a three-sigma or a one-in-200-year catastrophe would be 10% increase over pre-pandemic,” he said. “So 40% is just unheard of.”

Davison was one of several business leaders who spoke during the virtual news conference on Dec. 30 that was organized by the Indiana Chamber of Commerce.

Most of the claims for deaths being filed are not classified as COVID-19 deaths, Davison said.

2 Likes
2 Likes

2 Likes
3 Likes

Neither the CEO of the Ins.Co., or the President of the Hospital Assoc. have any idea the cause(s) of these recent death’s…REALLY? Isn’t this part of their job? Funny, these people haven’t had any problem declaring, for the past 24 month’s, that nearly every death(of admitted patient’s) could be attributed in some way, to covid. Now, they don’t have a clue? Uhh, sorry…Bullshit! Sound’s to me like they are quickly switching to CYA(cover yer ass) mode!

2 Likes

Now you will find people trying to smear Rogan and Malone, one even removed me from his channel by saying “You do realize that even you making this video is the very definition of mass psychosis, right? Did you not watch what he said?”

Guess google is struggling to replace search results with articles denying his claims, or articles about misinformation.

I’d strongly suggest switching over to DuckDuckGo, for anything at this point. You’ll notice a lack of forced narratives in your search results.

3 Likes

Found this interesting, you’d think this would be a conflict of interest…

3 Likes

Hehe, I knew THAT was going to happen. Too bad for YouTube (and Twitter), that Rumble exists.

2 Likes

I started running Google vs. DDG comparison tests over 6 months ago, and even back then, the results were obvious. Now they’re just blatant.

The Sheeple will continue to do what they do, and that’s why they’re called, … Sheeple. More and more however, are NOT being led around by G.

1 Like