All Newcomers - Introduce yourselves

Hello @jasonholder352, welcome and congrats on your decision to get off of smoking. If successful (and with the help of people here, I know you will be) your life will change in a number of very positive ways. Chief among those changes is your health, but also you’ll be more pleasant to be around not smelling like a campfire doused out with cat urine. :wink:

We’re here to help you. @WickedFog knows a ton and if he’s going to get the ball rolling, then buckle up and get ready for the ride. It will be a lot of information thrown at you so anything you aren’t getting, just ask. We’ll walk you through it at your own pace.

9 Likes

Welcome to the forum @jasonholder352, the bad news is, your choices and directions are vastly overwhelming, but…the good news is, you’ve stumbled across one of the few places where you can actually get the right advice and information from some of the worlds most knowledgeable and friendly vapers…not everyone does that…so well done. :wink: :+1:t2:

10 Likes

Welcome @jasonholder352 good luck on your quest and asked if you don’t know.

9 Likes

Hi @87hunter and @jasonholder352

Welcome to the coolest site for vaping :wink: :smiley:

9 Likes

Haha! I’m using that! :smile:

7 Likes

@jasonholder352 - see if this helps
Beginners Guide to Vaping

7 Likes

He only says that because at the same time he quit smoking, he also got rid of his cat.

8 Likes

Oh geez, I’m behind! Welcome @MixandHope @Timwis @PaulyMeatballs @87hunter @jasonholder352 and anyone else I missed!!

11 Likes

Thank you all for the warm welcomes.
Really happy to see a forum using Discourse - such a great platform

9 Likes

@87hunter welcome to the VC!

10 Likes

Welcome to the VC @jasonholder352. @woftam has you covered.

9 Likes

Welcome to you, Jason!

9 Likes

Welcome @87hunter and @jasonholder352 pull up a chair.

11 Likes

Welcome @87hunter and @jasonholder352 :call_me_hand:

10 Likes

welcome @87hunter.

welcome @jasonholder352.
You’ll get some great advice here. Crazy as hell, but everyone knows a lot of something

9 Likes

Heya
I’m Julia. I was born in Germany, after my studies I moved to Spain and a year ago I moved to Wales.
I switched to vaping more than 7 years ago. Due to the lack of vape shops around I quickly learned to coil, wick and mix simple flavours. Only a couple of weeks ago Chefs released some of my recipes as one shots and I’m still very proud and humbled about the great feedback they’re getting.
I’m a flavourholic. My collection of single flavours is growing scaringly. Every day I learn something new what makes this hobby a great one. :blush:

16 Likes

Welcome Julia. Kick back and relax. Your search for a cool hangout is over :wink:

10 Likes

Welcome @juliasu. Glad you’re here among friends!!

10 Likes

Welcome to the forum!, sounds like you’ve landed in the right place :wink: …what’s your mixer name? I might check out your one shots at Chefs :ok_hand:t2:
Wales is quite possibly my favourite country, just got back from a few days in Porthmadog last week, lovely place.
If you need any help on the forum be sure to give myself, @Grubby or @woftam a shout :+1:t2:

9 Likes

Thank you for the warm welcome. :partying_face::kissing_heart:
I made it really complicated with my mixer name.
It’s Julia Su :wink:
And the one shots can be found under SuShots

9 Likes