All Newcomers - Introduce yourselves

Welcome @nwhornet, @Timwis, and @PaulyMeatballs :call_me_hand:

12 Likes

Welcome @MixandHope @Timwis @nwhornet and @PaulyMeatballs

10 Likes

@PaulyMeatballs welcome!!!

9 Likes

These guys are the best reviewers I know from the other forums I post on, outside of this one, we’re very honored to have them here, they’re awesome :ok_hand: Think there’s still a few more to come actually :thinking:

15 Likes

Bloody hell. After that glowing reference guess I’d better stop winging it :rofl: :rofl:

10 Likes

Oh yeah…

And nwhornet.

Sorry…forgot you were here :smirk::laughing:

11 Likes

Says the man with dirty ropes :fu:t2: :joy:

9 Likes

Baaahahaaaaa…man that sounds so wrong :laughing: :laughing:

8 Likes

Yeah, the site is filling up with good people. Time to throw a barn party :man_dancing:t2: :dancer:t2: :beers:

10 Likes

Hullo and welcome @nwhornet, @Timwis, and @PaulyMeatballs!

10 Likes

At least i now know i’m not the only one who’s lost their marbles!

8 Likes

oh you’re 100% in good company here brother :laughing: :crazy_face:

6 Likes

I think i am overdoing the booze advice, i find myself sipping Apple JD at 04.30, medicinal purposes of course!!!

8 Likes

:laughing:

Of course! :smirk:

I got woke up by a 2 and a half year old who thought it would be great fun to use the neck of my t-shirt to pull herself up on the bed and sleep with us instead…there’s nothing quite like being garroted at 3am to make you feel all relaxed and sleepy…
I’ve been awake since :roll_eyes:…she’s fast asleep…obv

9 Likes

Those days are behind me but the down side to that is i’m getting an old fart even if i feel young in the mind!

8 Likes

I have nerve damage in my left arm from my son sleeping on it when he was a wee lil brat lol. It was the only way he would sleep. He’s always been daddy’s little boy, but that’s fine with me. He’s 8 now, and if we’re watching a movie and he crashes, my right arm gets used as his pillow. It always reminded me of something I heard a comedian mention in one of his jokes one time, something about chewing his arm off before waking them up. Kids are great!

8 Likes

Hi, I’m 87hunter, from South Africa and busy moving to the UK.
Been vaping since 15 October 2017.
Done the whole starter kit aio’s, mechs, vw’s etc but keep coming back to my voopoo drag v1.
I found this forum when I was sent an article from a mate about the GC homeogiser.
I used to DIY a lot, but got lazy.
They ban tobacco and vape products in South Africa due to covid. I luckily had 100ml 100mg pg nic and bought concentrates.

Looks like an awesome forum. Thanks for letting me join

14 Likes

@87hunter welcome mate

9 Likes

Welcome, thanks for joining us! :smile:

7 Likes

Welcome to the VC @87hunter !!!

8 Likes