All Newcomers - Introduce yourselves

Welcome @87hunter

9 Likes

Welcome @87hunter to the coolest vape forum on the planet.

8 Likes

Hi @87hunter and welcome

9 Likes

Welcome to the forum @87hunter, yeah the GC Homogenizer is a hell of a thing, I can testify, definitely worth the purchase, it got me back into mixing again as I too had become lazy with it.

Glad you found us :wink:

9 Likes

Hello @87hunter,and welcome aboard! :grinning:

8 Likes

Welcome @87hunter !

8 Likes

@87hunter, welcome and glad you found us!

6 Likes

I’m completely new to this vaping stuff, having recently been fed up of my cigarette addiction, I’ve decided to pursue vaping instead as I’ve heard it’s a far better alternative. The only problem, however, is that I don’t know where to start. There’s so many complicated terms thrown around regarding vaping, it can seem quite convoluted. So back to the real question, what do I need to know about starting vaping.

14 Likes

Welcome Jason

It is a pretty broad question and fairly hard to answer. I would suggest floating around the forum and reading a lot - use the search and anything you don’t quite understand or can’t find the answer to ask away.
Read some of the excellent device reviews they will give you a great insight into some of the newer devices around.

I am just going to move your post to the intro thread.

9 Likes

I will write up a little intro to vaping thread for you and see if we can get a lot of group input for you, and share a link back here for you to follow. So as not to run this thread off the rails.

13 Likes

Hello @jasonholder352, welcome and congrats on your decision to get off of smoking. If successful (and with the help of people here, I know you will be) your life will change in a number of very positive ways. Chief among those changes is your health, but also you’ll be more pleasant to be around not smelling like a campfire doused out with cat urine. :wink:

We’re here to help you. @WickedFog knows a ton and if he’s going to get the ball rolling, then buckle up and get ready for the ride. It will be a lot of information thrown at you so anything you aren’t getting, just ask. We’ll walk you through it at your own pace.

9 Likes

Welcome to the forum @jasonholder352, the bad news is, your choices and directions are vastly overwhelming, but…the good news is, you’ve stumbled across one of the few places where you can actually get the right advice and information from some of the worlds most knowledgeable and friendly vapers…not everyone does that…so well done. :wink: :+1:t2:

10 Likes

Welcome @jasonholder352 good luck on your quest and asked if you don’t know.

9 Likes

Hi @87hunter and @jasonholder352

Welcome to the coolest site for vaping :wink: :smiley:

9 Likes

Haha! I’m using that! :smile:

7 Likes

@jasonholder352 - see if this helps
Beginners Guide to Vaping

7 Likes

He only says that because at the same time he quit smoking, he also got rid of his cat.

8 Likes

Oh geez, I’m behind! Welcome @MixandHope @Timwis @PaulyMeatballs @87hunter @jasonholder352 and anyone else I missed!!

11 Likes

Thank you all for the warm welcomes.
Really happy to see a forum using Discourse - such a great platform

9 Likes

@87hunter welcome to the VC!

10 Likes