All Newcomers - Introduce yourselves

Welcome to the VC @jasonholder352. @woftam has you covered.

9 Likes

Welcome to you, Jason!

9 Likes

Welcome @87hunter and @jasonholder352 pull up a chair.

11 Likes

Welcome @87hunter and @jasonholder352 :call_me_hand:

10 Likes

welcome @87hunter.

welcome @jasonholder352.
You’ll get some great advice here. Crazy as hell, but everyone knows a lot of something

9 Likes

Heya
I’m Julia. I was born in Germany, after my studies I moved to Spain and a year ago I moved to Wales.
I switched to vaping more than 7 years ago. Due to the lack of vape shops around I quickly learned to coil, wick and mix simple flavours. Only a couple of weeks ago Chefs released some of my recipes as one shots and I’m still very proud and humbled about the great feedback they’re getting.
I’m a flavourholic. My collection of single flavours is growing scaringly. Every day I learn something new what makes this hobby a great one. :blush:

16 Likes

Welcome Julia. Kick back and relax. Your search for a cool hangout is over :wink:

10 Likes

Welcome @juliasu. Glad you’re here among friends!!

10 Likes

Welcome to the forum!, sounds like you’ve landed in the right place :wink: …what’s your mixer name? I might check out your one shots at Chefs :ok_hand:t2:
Wales is quite possibly my favourite country, just got back from a few days in Porthmadog last week, lovely place.
If you need any help on the forum be sure to give myself, @Grubby or @woftam a shout :+1:t2:

9 Likes

Thank you for the warm welcome. :partying_face::kissing_heart:
I made it really complicated with my mixer name.
It’s Julia Su :wink:
And the one shots can be found under SuShots

9 Likes

Oh and I love wales as well. It’s a hard contrast to Spain. But I love a good adventure and a challenge. Due to the little pandemic I mostly live a Rock’n’Roll lifestyle in my little house tho. :joy:

10 Likes

Also your instagram link in your profile is wrong, it needs to be the full URL

7 Likes

Welcome Julia! And, congrats on the successful business venture! The Bourbon Silk sounds great!

8 Likes

I corrected the Instagram link. Thanks :+1:

8 Likes

Welcome to the VC @juliasu, and it sounds like you are already AHEAD of the game.

9 Likes

Welcome @juliasu good to see you

8 Likes

WELCOME to the forum, THANKS for joining us! :smile:

7 Likes

@juliasu Hallo Julia, herzlich Willkommen!

This is one of the nicest communities you could join.
:wave:t2:

8 Likes

@juliasu :call_me_hand: nice to meet you, and Welcome to a great community of mixers!

9 Likes

Hi @juliasu and welcome :wave:t2:

9 Likes