All Newcomers - Introduce yourselves

Heya @juliasu… super nice to meet you!! I bet you have loads of pictures of the places you have been… :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Hi @juliasu sooo nice to see you, welcome!!

8 Likes

Hi all, thanks to @Steampugs for telling me about here.

I’m Mark aka EatMaBB Vape Reviewer, I’ve been vaping for over 7 years and been doing reviews for over 5 years. Most items I have reviewed I had to purchase myself as I don’t want 1000’s of subs as you get a lot more grief the more subs you have so I don’t put myself out there much.

13 Likes

Hey Mark :wink: really glad you made it over man :ok_hand:t2:

It’s a pretty easy forum to navigate but give me a shout if you get stuck with anything, I’ll stick you in the reviewer group, 1 sec :+1:t2:

11 Likes

@EatMaBB

Hello Mark. Glad you’re here!

12 Likes

@EatMaBB Welcome to Review Central, aka the VC !!!

11 Likes

Got quite the group of reviewers over here now, some serious talent

:ok_hand:t2:

12 Likes

Welcome, thanks for joining us :smile:

11 Likes

@EatMaBB welcome aboard mate thanks for taking the trip

11 Likes

Like others have said @jasonholder352, you’re IN the right place.

9 Likes

Welcome @juliasu

9 Likes

Hello and welcome @EatMaBB

10 Likes

Wishing you a warm welcome @EatMaBB :call_me_hand:

10 Likes

Welcome @juliasu and @EatMaBB

9 Likes

Hi @EatMaBB and welcome :smile:

9 Likes

Welcome to ya, @EatMaBB!

9 Likes

Welcome @juliasu and @EatMaBB!! :wave:

10 Likes

Hi guys,

I’m new here and a virgin.

I also do reviews but in the video format and run a group too on Facebook.

12 Likes

Thankfully…this isn’t Prison, so I think you’ll be quite safe, although I can’t rule out a plethora of dick pics being sent your way by various regulars of this establishment…such is life :man_shrugging:t2:

Welcome to the forum my brother :wink: really happy to have you here, look forward to watching you ‘pop your cherry’ …I’d say that sounds wrong, but it’s me so…probably not :wink:

I’ll sort your account out now, feel free to peruse at your leisure, and if you need anything or get stuck give me, @Grubby or @woftam a shout :+1:t2:

11 Likes

Just incase anyone is intending on sending dick pics, please make sure they are high quality and NOT stolen from the internet as its likely ive already seen them several times today already.

My email for high quality close up images is … :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

11 Likes