All Newcomers - Introduce yourselves

Hell of an introduction! :rofl:

Welcome, thanks for joining us :smile:

8 Likes

That fucking Avatar :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: actually thought that was you for a min :rofl: :face_with_hand_over_mouth: :smirk:

9 Likes

Hi @VUGLifeUK and welcome :wave:t2:

11 Likes

Is 2 upper arms away from NSFW :laughing:

10 Likes

i hope my gorgeous body doesnt offend…

or over stimulate everyone

10 Likes

thanks @Tworrs

11 Likes

Sorry about that…that’s a promise I cannot make :smirk: :heart_eyes:

10 Likes

Welcome! @nwhornet @Timwis @PaulyMeatballs @87hunter @jasonholder352 @juliasu @EatMaBB @VUGLifeUK and everyone else I’ve missed. :raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed:t2:

Pay no attention to me :cowboy_hat_face:, although I have been waiting on pics from @Steampugs :upside_down_face:

13 Likes

I think he got it backward. Seems he made the error of overpromise and underdeliver.

Then again, maybe he loaned out his macro camera lens. Some photos are impossible without one.

11 Likes

So you are saying the one he sent me was a fake? So bummed!

11 Likes

Welcome @VUGLifeUK Pugs is out buying a macro lens just to get the quality up to scratch so be prepared

10 Likes

That’s what she said :woman_shrugging:t2:

9 Likes

Welcome TO the VC @VUGLifeUK !!!

:open_mouth:

10 Likes

Hehe, well Goddamn, hehe, THAT’S how you start it off !!!

10 Likes

Tell he’s a friend of mine right? :laughing: :roll_eyes:

10 Likes

Welcome @VUGLifeUK! So, I don’t use FB…what’s your favorite thing to review?

8 Likes

@VUGLifeUK

11 Likes

I should be very jealous… but somehow I am not :stuck_out_tongue: :smiley: haha :stuck_out_tongue:
Hi @VUGLifeUK:smiley: :rofl:

11 Likes

I’m not sure I have a favourite. I do the reviews to just try and give an opinion. My favourite setup would be anything in series as like it warm and dense.

I do like alot of the gear that comes from Steamcrave. That always makes the juices flow.

9 Likes

Hey all! Some weirdo SthrnMixer invited me to be active over here. You all need to watch out, he’s inviting anyone over here. Hello to all the ELR OG’s and all the newcomers I look forward to meeting.

13 Likes