All Newcomers - Introduce yourselves

Welcome @VUGLifeUK. That was quite an entrance LOL. I think @RedForman may have found a new friend :rofl:

9 Likes

Hey Rose! Nice to see you and welcome!

9 Likes

Nice to see ya Lisa :wink: :+1:t2:

7 Likes

Welcome, thanks for joining us :smile:

7 Likes

Welcome to the club!

7 Likes

I found your Vaporesso Gen S review on YT…fantastic video editing, Graham and a shit ton of information in a 10 min. production. :+1:t2:

5 Likes

Thank you mate. I try to keep them short but with all the information in to help make them easy viewing :wink:

7 Likes

Hi, new user on the ELR forums, and it was suggested by a long time member that I also join this community as I am UK based, so I guess that is me! This is a bit more info about me, copied from the ELR forum:

"Hello people of ELR! Im a relatively new vaper, and although I’m getting over smoking using store bought juice, I’m one of those people who tend to invest heavily into my new habits/hobbies so making my own juice was the next logical step. So yeah, that is basically where I am at.

Found this place looking for a decent calculator, just for single flavour mixes at first, testing the individual flavours i can get easily and cheap in the UK, so not really into mixing so much yet but as a sub ohm lung vapour I am looking to make some strong flavours that dont burn the chest as much as some I’ve tried. Already have a nice cheap apple/bc mix im playing with and have read a lot of the information on this site and i must say it has all been a great help so far!

So yeah, that’s me, hello!"

12 Likes

Welcome to the forum, thanks for joining us :smile:

6 Likes

good afternoon

I’ve been mixing my own flavours for around a year now
just started using nic salts and interested in trying other peoples flavours.

10 Likes

Welcome @yodaofborg, glad you found us :wink: And I’m presuming all that stands for this forum too? lol…Just so you are aware, we’re not a sister forum of ELR, totally separate entity, and we too have a calculator, a very very good one as it goes, so while you’re here it might be worth checking out.

Great bunch of folk over this side of the road, so if you need anything just give one of us a holla :wink:

Happy to have you here :+1:t2:

10 Likes

Hey @craigf1979 :wink: happy you’re here man, welcome to the forum :raised_hands:t2:

9 Likes

Yeah, most mainly stands for here too, and I’ll be sure to check out the calculator here too! I’m a bit further on than I was just 1 month ago, mainly due to a lot of stuff I’ve read there, hence the mention but yeah I’m aware this is a separate place.

Will surely make use of the calculator here! Will be nice to see more offers posted that I can actually use too :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Welcome @craigf1979 and @yodaofborg (again). I was LordVapor on ELR, so I remember you popping in there. Glad to see you made it here.

Oh, and hey @Mysticrose !!!

10 Likes

Welcome to you @Mysticrose!

9 Likes

Welcome aboard @yodaofborg!

8 Likes

Glad to have ya here @craigf1979 !

9 Likes

@Mysticrose, MORE than happy you made the trip over here. The VC will be better for it.

8 Likes

Welcome to the VC @yodaofborg, glad you also made the trip over.

8 Likes

Welcome @craigf1979, you are among friends.

7 Likes