All Newcomers - Introduce yourselves

Thank you all for the warm welcome. And SessionDrummer, I keep telling you I don’t live on a pedestal. Thank you very much for the kudos, but you are a fantastic reviewer in your own right!!

9 Likes

Thank you @Mysticrose, but it’s never a bad time to give props to those who’ve made a huge difference, like .you. :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Hey @Mysticrose :raised_back_of_hand: and Welcome @yodaofborg, @craigf1979 :call_me_hand:

11 Likes

Maybe I should change my handle to SthrnStalker :laughing: Very good to see your name pop up!!

Hello as well to @craigf1979 and @yodaofborg

10 Likes

Howdy :cowboy_hat_face: @Mysticrose @yodaofborg @craigf1979 . :raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed:t2: Pull up chair, mosey on up to the bar, grab a drink :beers: and a vape

8 Likes

Hi everyone I was a 34 year smoker who found vaping to get me off the nastys… in the last 6 years of vape I became a DIY Mixologist with quite the list of already proven recipes posted on other platforms… User names will be SrMixAlot for everything I post from this point forward.

12 Likes

Welcome! I can’t wait to see some Buttermilk Biscuits, or Baby’s Got Back :wink:

8 Likes

Welcome sir :cowboy_hat_face: :+1:t2:

8 Likes

Hi @SrMixAlot good to see you.

9 Likes

I just talked with @SrMixAlot tonight… wooo… I C U :stuck_out_tongue: :rofl: :rocket:

9 Likes

Welcome Senior :grinning:

9 Likes

Welcome to the forum @SrMixAlot , glad you finally made it over :wink: :+1:t2:

8 Likes

Heey @SrMixAlot long time no see, it’s nice to see you here brother!

8 Likes

Did I see Lisa? @Mysticrose ?

8 Likes

Oh yes you did @Iv3shf !!!

6 Likes

Welcome @SrMixAlot. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Hello @SrMixAlot

Glad you’re here!

6 Likes

Thank You.

7 Likes