All Newcomers - Introduce yourselves

Nice to see you again Uwe @Zugmaschine long time no see!!! You’ll have to start a thread on Club Der Dampfer Flavors!!!

8 Likes

Hi Tim @Timwis nice to see you!

8 Likes

Hi mate!

8 Likes

Hello @Timwis! Welcome, and I’ll look forward to seeing some of those reviews! :sunglasses:

7 Likes

Welcome @Timwis @nwhornet Thanks for joining us :smile:

8 Likes

Thanks for all the warm welcoming from all of you guys @SthrnMixer @Dan_the_Man @nwhornet @dmcst42 @Pennywise @whthek @discobot and everyone I missed :joy::rofl:

13 Likes

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @discobot display help.

8 Likes

:rofl: :joy:

9 Likes

My man just trying to be thorough.

Lots of love going around these parts!!! :heart:

9 Likes

Wow, lots of new peeps to engage. Welcome everyone. Glad to have y’all here helping us grow our group of friends.

10 Likes

Welcome to the VC @nwhornet, and @Timwis. Looks like there’s gonna be some reviewing going on up in here !!!

9 Likes

Thanks bud. Yep there might be one or two :grin:

7 Likes

Hi there!
My name’s Pauly and I’ve been vaping for 7 years . I had a modest little youtube channel where I reviewed vape gear and I’m in the process of resurrecting it after a long break . Happy to be here , I thought vaping forums had dried up a while ago but it seems like you’ve got a nice bunch here. Happy vaping everyone!

15 Likes

Hey Pauly :wink: really happy to see you man :raised_hands:t2:, glad you made it over, it’s all pretty simple to navigate but if you need anything just give me, @Grubby or @woftam a shout :wink:

12 Likes

Welcome Pauly.

Forums are like the OG of social networks :wink:

11 Likes

Hi @PaulyMeatballs and welcome.

11 Likes

Hey @PaulyMeatballs… super nice to meet you!! :smiley:

10 Likes

Welcome to the VC @PaulyMeatballs!

9 Likes

Welcome @PaulyMeatballs

I wonder if anyone else immediately thought of Goodfellas when reading your name? :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Welcome @PaulyMeatballs.

10 Likes