Welcome @MixandHope

9 Likes

Welcome to the VC @MixandHope!

Bid-eh-uh, bid-eh-uh, bid-eh-uh,that’s all folks! :+1:t2:

Hope to get to know you :sunglasses:

8 Likes

Sooo nice to see you here bro @MixandHope

7 Likes

Thanks @steampugs for the invite. Promise I’ll behave :wink:. Looking forward to getting involved.

11 Likes

Whoop!..awesome to have you here brother, if you need any help getting around just give me a holla :wink:

9 Likes

Cheers bud, having a good look round & see some known faces/icons :shushing_face:

11 Likes

Oh we got some people I’m sure you’ll know lol :wink:

9 Likes

Welcome @nwhornet friend of pugs is a friend of mine (bet you thought i was gunna say something else )

:tada: :tada:

10 Likes

kind of in shock a little bit have to be honest :smirk:

10 Likes

Thanks @woftam for the warm welcome. Looking forward to getting to know you all. Think @Steampugs got off lightly there :rofl:

11 Likes

damn the lack of wetsuits :hugs: :rofl:

10 Likes

They really need to fix those fucking Wetsuits pronto

let’s not start with an in-joke :laughing:

Wetsuits = Wotsits
Wotsits = Retorts

A reply with an emoji that’s usually there but is currently broken their end :roll_eyes:

10 Likes

Pugs post lock down wetsuit shot (truth it is me)

https://theinterrobang-a.akamaihd.net/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/Fatman-640x360.jpeg

12 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

9 Likes

Hello all, just signed up! My name is Tim and most known for my reviews!!! Hope everyone is well and staying safe!

13 Likes

Glad to see people joining VC!

So you invite your friends, they invite their friends, next thing you know the planet has shrunk considerably.

Hello @MixandHope @nwhornet @Timwis

12 Likes

Yayyyy…glad you made it brother, I promise I’ll never forget you again :laughing: :laughing: :roll_eyes:

In my defense I’m old and I used to smoke a LOT of weed… :roll_eyes: :laughing:

Really happy to have you here man, and look forward to seeing yours and @nwhornet’s reviews on the forum :ok_hand:t2: :ok_hand:t2:

11 Likes

Hey Tim welcome aboard mate.

10 Likes

Welcome aboard @nwhornet! You’ve found the coolest place on the internet :+1:t2: :smiley:

8 Likes