Your favourite e-liquid of all time

Soooo…if you could only vape one store bought juice for the rest of your vaping days, which one would it be?

Mine…predictable…Suicide Bunny, Mother’s Milk (I know, I know :rofl:)

6 Likes

I’m with you on the SB MM, never found a better store bought e-liquid, something about it just satisfies my every need and at £19.99 for a 60ml Short fill, it’s decent value too.

6 Likes

Can’t go wrong with MM but the last bottle I got I would swear they changed the recipe, wasn’t what I was expecting.

Not sure if they are even still in business but the ejuice that hooked me on vaping was Perfect Cloudz Whip it. For sentimental reasons I still mix up my clone to this day and enjoy it but there are better juices out there, I have just never grown tired of it.

5 Likes

Is that a SB Cream? :yum:

5 Likes

SB and whipped cream, really easy, just 10% TFA SB and the same amount TFA whipped cream. I usually add a little marshmallow to round it out.

5 Likes

33 degrees by Maddcatt Vapors. So fucking good.

4 Likes

Though it was Watermelon Chill by Element vape that got me off tobacco, by far the best I’ve ever had is Darwin by British Vape Co. A smooth silly banana custard.

The only thing that has come close,is Pug’s Vanana Cream Tea. The Brits juat love putting a tasty banana in my mouth.

7 Likes

Anarchist White, Vaping this delicious marshmallow, graham cracker flavoured E-Liquid since 1.5 years.

6 Likes

Thier creamy strawberry whip is also loved by many :yum:

5 Likes

How silly?

5 Likes

Typo, it is actually silky and moisty

5 Likes

Mine Beard’s ‘the one’ strawberry something or other. I dont even know what I taste when I vape it is the funny part. I love it though for some reason

7 Likes

mexican fried ice cream…i need this in my life.
And i always have some of Waynes funfetti on the go.
and of course…some of my popcorn lung :grin:

4 Likes

This is my favorite juice. Taffy Man TR4BLU. Blue raspberry taffy flavor. It has been out of production for about 1 1/2 years. I saw they were making it again recently so I ordered 3 bottles and just got it. The recipe has been changed a little but its still really good.

TAFFYMAN

4 Likes

Blue raz is my unicorn flavor lol I think I have tried just about all of them, none have the taste I am hoping for though lol

4 Likes

I agree, this barely tastes like anything berry. Its more candy than fruit. This new version tastes even less like berry to me. I am pretty sure they used to use Capella berries. I have a friend that is obsessed with finding the perfect blue raspberry. He is still looking lol.

3 Likes

When I think blue raz I think the blue airheads candy lol or a blue raz slushy, I know that blue raz was based on an actual berry but I only think candy when I think of it lol

3 Likes

From the commercial e-luiqids I tried, my favorite was the Vaptasia Killer Kustard
I also really like Bazooka sour straws Apple (simple and cheap juice I get when none of my mixes are ready for vaping)

4 Likes

My alltime favorite is Calipitter Chow from Mom&Pop. You get it not in every country as a liquid, but the concentrate everyone knows i think.

7 Likes

Welcome aboard Uwe

7 Likes